Don't work too hard. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
300465_275774695785755_100000596791498_1074398_1707972266_n.jpg

effy

I'm only happy when it rains
I wonder if that was taken from a serious news source or off some shit-mag like The Enquirer.

Sister

Qu'est-ce que c'est
If the office was cool/air conditioned, flies would be sluggish, thus preventing maggots, and cold air tends to cut down on smells and preserve bodies better. Plus if it were cold, he would have possibly been wearing baggy clothes, thus hiding any bloating.

Moral of the story, fuck New York

that'd have to be a cold office. where i worked someone put a squid under a 4th floor secretary's desk on a friday and by monday you could smell it in the lobby.

but i agree about new york.

mrln

silent ghost
this is an older story,i believe. unless its happened again! but im prety sure its the same one...

....er...mr tunklebaum.....all the blood in your body has pooled on one side and whats left of your marbled complexion compels me to ask you....are you feeling alright?....i mean, it's been five days and the maggots in your mouth have done more proof reading than you you shiftless fuck!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Gotta be a fake news story... c'mon.

The office building I used to work in was extremely cold all the time, not sure why though. You see, it was me, the only male, about six hot females (one a year younger than I that I fucked while we were drunk then had to sit next to her still for a year :tu:) and the rest old fat ladies that constantly complained about the coldness and would always be wearing ugly sweat pants and wrap blankets around their almost dead bodies. This is what nightmares are made of.

Also, agree about Jew York. Fuck Jew York.

edit: on second thought, thinking back to my office days, this news story could def. be real.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I admire george. when most of us would be on a slab in a fridge, george's ass was still cashing checks. what a playa.

Back