Drill to conditioning Opinions. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SkinFaceMask

Fresh Meat
Well, when war happens in USA, I hope they keep that thinking, because I'll be thinking of all the ways I can make ISIS and Mexican Cartels look nice. Not to mention what they do in others neighborhood's someone's doing in theirs, so maybe they should go home to families first. ;) might be why they're recruiting all these LGBTQs and trans people, or migrant males, that way they would be willing to fire on people, etc. I'm thinking (primitive ways to kill that are still modernly undetected, plus tortures.) for example if I run across anyone who wants to be the opposite sex, I'll give them my idea of a sex change when I put a heated jar and rat inside on whatever parts they don't want, bet they'll change their tune real quick, if not one of not wanting a sex change, it'd be one of screaming to death. LMFAO! ;)
Well, when war happens in USA, I hope they keep that thinking, because I'll be thinking of all the ways I can make ISIS and Mexican Cartels look nice. Not to mention what they do in others neighborhood's someone's doing in theirs, so maybe they should go home to families first. ;) might be why they're recruiting all these LGBTQs and trans people, or migrant males, that way they would be willing to fire on people, etc. I'm thinking (primitive ways to kill that are still modernly undetected, plus tortures.) for example if I run across anyone who wants to be the opposite sex, I'll give them my idea of a sex change when I put a heated jar and rat inside on whatever parts they don't want, bet they'll change their tune real quick, if not one of not wanting a sex change, it'd be one of screaming to death. LMFAO! ;)

Back