Drinking Fresh Goat Blood

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I first saw these images a while back but just downloaded them tonight when I saw them again.

The images were taken during a Hindu ceremony/ritual to appease the female goddess, Kali. The belief is that the goddess will manifest herself through the body of a young woman who drinks the blood of a goat that's been freshly decapitated. It's also a form of sacrifice (the goat). I don't know what they all do after that: dance?

Some sites stated that this event took place at a Hindu temple in Malaysia but I've a hunch that it actually happened in India.

No concrete details on the date (but is within the last few years) and whether the young lady was able to keep all the warm blood down without spewing.

1. I hope they put the right end of the goat into the girl's face...
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-1-Mayalysia.jpg

hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-2-Mayalysia.jpg

3. Lol at the tongue sticking out
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-3-Mayalysia.jpg

4. "See daughter, it wasn't that bad." "Father I just drank warm goat blood. That's disgusting. I hate you!"
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-4-Mayalysia.jpg

5. "No, she's full...put the cow away."
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-6-Mayalysia.jpg

6. A quick go-go dance.
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-7-Mayalysia.jpg

7. Time to run and go spew.
hindu-woman-drinking-goat-blood-during-hindu-ritual-8-Mayalysia.jpg

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
i cant imagine the taste
fresh hot blood at first will gag you a bit because it is hot and thick. once you gulp a few times and let it fill your senses, it is like tasting warm copper with life. if it starts to clot/i,m not a fan of swallowing clots bigger than my big toe. but the first heavy flow is a gasp not to be missed.

Mental Puppy

Mors Est Salus
fresh hot blood at first will gag you a bit because it is hot and thick. once you gulp a few times and let it fill your senses, it is like tasting warm copper with life. if it starts to clot/i,m not a fan of swallowing clots bigger than my big toe. but the first heavy flow is a gasp not to be missed.
:blegh: