Drought Exposes Dinosaur Tracks in Texas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned

Attachments

• video-the-weather-network-720_HeMd9sWr.mp4
    24.5 MB

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
Drago Did U Know There’s People Out There Who Believe Dinosaurs And Humans Lived During The Same Time
Hi ZeroK

No, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Cool stuff Ivan. Dinosaurs amaze me...
Megalodon teeth and jaws.

91285638-750-56a2562b5f9b58b7d0c92a2e.jpg

DokraOwl

Hooter
I just thought of a great idea for a scam - ahem, business venture. All dinosaur foot prints are are latent fossilized imprints. So why not just buy some land in bumblefuck Texas for $1,000 and carve your own insanely weird alien footprints and then charge people to see them. Of course there will be skeptics but for every skeptic there will be a hardcore believer. Write a bullshit conspiracy book and sell it to these people. Also sell plaster casts of the "alien foot prints" to them. Profit!

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I just thought of a great idea for a scam - ahem, business venture. All dinosaur foot prints are are latent fossilized imprints. So why not just buy some land in bumblefuck Texas for $1,000 and carve your own insanely weird alien footprints and then charge people to see them. Of course there will be skeptics but for every skeptic there will be a hardcore believer. Write a bullshit conspiracy book and sell it to these people. Also sell plaster casts of the "alien foot prints" to them. Profit!

Crazy shit like that worked for the music group The KLF (aka The Jams, The Timelords…) back in the 1980’s and early 90’s.

They made crop circles with their logo and caused a mini media frenzy before owning up to it and releasing the music. Awesome band and with no record deal they could be a nuts as they liked 😂

E0168788-DD67-4263-9713-802F890B4BB4.jpeg

Their music…

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Drago Did U Know There’s People Out There Who Believe Dinosaurs And Humans Lived During The Same Time
Yes I'm one of them. Lol. And as time goes on I think the evidence will be more clear. There's evidence and valid arguments for both sides it mostly comes down to someone's personal perspective. Same thing with how the world got here. Was it supernatural or was it some cosmic accident? No matter what there's evidence that points to both directions. And that can't be denied. So I respect what the majority believe, but I don't agree with it. But if dinosaurs and humans did coexist does it really even matter though? Does it really change anything either way?

I believe there's a lot of evidence that's yet to be discovered that will make obvious facts transparent and more acceptable.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Years ago, I had a little baby dinosaur.
He was real fun for a while, but became a problem as he got bigger, so I drove him to the next State and dropped him off by a McDonald's.
Hope the little guy is still doing ok!

IExist

I exist
Megalodon was massive at sea. But imagine how big the Titanoboa was. The ancestor to our constrictor snakes today.
1661989455136.png

Back