*Child Deaths* Drowned Migrants of War (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Domino69

In the Prep Room
This is so sad. The thing is though, America can't afford to help them. England can't afford to help them. I just hope their country gets sorted. I hope all countries can pull together and find a way to help.

The sad thing is, none of the Arab countries are helping, they expect NA and Europe to step in and help. Saudi's number of refugees, I believe at last count, was zero.

There ARE places that are 'closer to home' to flee to. They need to open their doors.

So sad to see these little ones lost.

bogies

Fuck life 🖕
Interesting choice of underwear :oops:
bodies-of-dead-migrants-12~2.jpg

Moshie

Meh
The sad thing is, none of the Arab countries are helping, they expect NA and Europe to step in and help. Saudi's number of refugees, I believe at last count, was zero.

There ARE places that are 'closer to home' to flee to. They need to open their doors.

So d to see these little ones lost.
I saw a comic picture of a family at a crossroad, the little boy asks his mom, "Why are we going to Europe when we could go to another middle east country who practices the Muslim ways and speaks our language?"

Made me giggle. It's true, they really have no reason to go to Europe other than to get the most money they think they can.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I think that many folks in many countries can relate to what these migrants are doing: trying to get out of their country due to constant military operations (ie: Syria with constant shelling that includes leveling major cities, high civilian casualties and bombing refugee camps, and the ever increasing ISIS threat); fleeing religious persecution (ie: various tribes being massacred based on religion in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, etc.); and just plain had enough (ie: their homes and cities are gone and their country is ruined with no stable government or economy).

I'm sure that I missed a few but I think that's the general idea of why the massive influx of migrants to Europe (which, just happens to be the shortest route out of town that the traffickers take).

The strain on governments trying to handle the exodus and the understandable disapprovement of many populations due to the added strain on their own economy (ie: jobs, tax dollars, mixing religions, etc.) won't make things any better for anyone and there's no easy resolution that will please all sides.

A sad situation, created by countries/governments that war among each other for their own agenda and don't give a shit about their own populace being caught in the middle. I'd hate to be in that kind of situation.

Even in Canada, we get our fair share of migrants coming here looking for refugee status.

IMO :twocents:

:cool:

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
I saw a comic picture of a family at a crossroad, the little boy asks his mom, "Why are we going to Europe when we could go to another middle east country who practices the Muslim ways and speaks our language?"

Made me giggle. It's true, they really have no reason to go to Europe other than to get the most money they think they can.
The thing is according to the information I've read the majority do stay in countries closer to home rather then leave for a far away European country.
syrian.png

http://one-europe.info/eurographics/syrian-refugees-by-country

angelo212

Well Known Member
Many people don't think about the shit those people live in, in there Country but once the photo of that little boy washed up on shore(very first photo) hit the newspapers MONEY came pouring in for the immigrants. I read about that all over the internet.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
If only there were some way to just float on your back until you wash up on shore. I think that every time I see pictures of drowned bodies on the beach. I suppose with the cold and the panic and the waves smacking you and tossing you around, it would be very difficult.
If only they just could have stayed alive until then.

Maven

Southern Charm
So hard to see just how desperate people become in order to try and save themselves and their families from their own war torn country. Heartbreaking to see the poor little children that didn't make it. Great set DH.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Many people don't think about the shit those people live in, in there Country but once the photo of that little boy washed up on shore(very first photo) hit the newspapers MONEY came pouring in for the immigrants. I read about that all over the internet.
That dead child quickly became the poster child for the crisis.

I read soon after the images were released that the father, who survived, while his 2 sons and wife perished, was accused of being a one of the migrant traffickers for that boatload. Haven't heard anything since though.

So sad to see these little ones lost.

I agree that it is sad that humans die. Through the various terrorists and warlords these people (mostly from muslim-majority countries) are driven to Europe. Arab counties are just carrying out the grand plan of the devil to push Muslims into Europe. That is why Arab countries (who are not on the UN refugee agreement) refuse to let the refugees in. I read from somewhere in Australia news that the father of the drown 2 boys is the smuggler driving the boat. Imagine the media power that finally open the gate of refugees to Europe and 1 out of 5 are from Syrian...the rest are just opportunists or terrorists. Culture and way of life in many European countries have to conform to these people. For example, women getting rape because these people could get away with it back in their countries. Refugees being forced into prostitution by other refugees in their camps and many atrocities.

JasonP

Well Known Member
I agree that it is sad that humans die. Through the various terrorists and warlords these people (mostly from muslim-majority countries) are driven to Europe. Arab counties are just carrying out the grand plan of the devil to push Muslims into Europe. That is why Arab countries (who are not on the UN refugee agreement) refuse to let the refugees in. I read from somewhere in Australia news that the father of the drown 2 boys is the smuggler driving the boat. Imagine the media power that finally open the gate of refugees to Europe and 1 out of 5 are from Syrian...the rest are just opportunists or terrorists. Culture and way of life in many European countries have to conform to these people. For example, women getting rape because these people could get away with it back in their countries. Refugees being forced into prostitution by other refugees in their camps and many atrocities.

The father actually blamed Canada for the death of his sons for rejecting a refugee application the government of Canada claims he didn't even make, bon débarras. :lol:

Macksterrr

Supreme Boss of Gore Grish
Short Bussed
bodies-of-dead-migrants-44-jpg.226888

Ohhhhhh, i love this beach, the sun, the folks, thanks Obama, the father of ISIS to remove the army from Iraq and make the ISIS powerfull. Oooh, thanks Obama.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
bodies-of-dead-migrants-44-jpg.226888

Ohhhhhh, i love this beach, the sun, the folks, thanks Obama, the father of ISIS to remove the army from Iraq and make the ISIS powerfull. Oooh, thanks Obama.
No thanks to bush? If Obama is the father he is the grandfather. Or maybe mother.

Back