*Child Deaths* Drowned Migrants of War (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Macksterrr

Supreme Boss of Gore Grish
Short Bussed
No thanks to bush? If Obama is the father he is the grandfather. Or maybe mother.

Bush is blame too. But Obama is coward, thats the point. The only one who can save the world from ISIS is Putin. Because the Obama peniless we are in the hand of a crazy like putin. But Obama care? No, his only care to be the good guy.

Bush was crazy but crazy with balls, Obama is not crazy, but have no balls.

Joncaz

NewbieX
If only there were some way to just float on your back until you wash up on shore. I think that every time I see pictures of drowned bodies on the beach. I suppose with the cold and the panic and the waves smacking you and tossing you around, it would be very difficult.
If only they just could have stayed alive until then.
If you have a proper life jacket that’s what is supposed to happen! I am a sailor and have seen many of the poorer countries supplying the ones they are wearing, what happens is there is to much in the back so they actually drown you! Because they are orange and have floats in them they think they work, where in fact they force you face down.

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
This one fits very well with an Italian saying I found on 8chan some years ago:
Meglio fascista che scafista
Mel-yio fash-ee-sta keh ska-fee-sta
Better a fascist than a trafficker

Guipago

Forum Veteran
And now, years down the track, after all the yuppie fucks have cried & bleated about 'poor' refugees(where did they get that passage money?) & how nice they are, we find that these 'refugees' have just brought a large slice of their own fucked up country with them & have no intention of integrating, so they create a shit hole where ever they go.(their antics in Europe come to mind)

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
And now, years down the track, after all the yuppie fucks have cried & bleated about 'poor' refugees(where did they get that passage money?) & how nice they are, we find that these 'refugees' have just brought a large slice of their own fucked up country with them & have no intention of integrating, so they create a shit hole where ever they go.(their antics in Europe come to mind)
Fully agreed. The situation in the larger cities of Germany and Austria is desperate. Full of towelhead invaders who don't give a fuck about our culture, our customs and our laws. They care for the lax social welfare system only. Sponsored by idiotic people like me who go to work 8 hours a day to waste my taxpayer money for these sh**heads...:mad:

People here are split in two unforgiving crowds: The "Refugee Welcome" lefty liberals and the Anti Immigration people. The autumn of 2015 destroyed the social cohesion of our societies. Wrath splits whole families. Thanks Merkel, I guess......

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fully agreed. The situation in the larger cities of Germany and Austria is desperate. Full of towelhead invaders who don't give a fuck about our culture, our customs and our laws. They care for the lax social welfare system only. Sponsored by idiotic people like me who go to work 8 hours a day to waste my taxpayer money for these sh**heads...:mad:

People here are split in two unforgiving crowds: The "Refugee Welcome" lefty liberals and the Anti Immigration people. The autumn of 2015 destroyed the social cohesion of our societies. Wrath splits whole families. Thanks Merkel, I guess......
That's some Messed up shit Guy's;So what's the call then? Better that they go down in the drink,And become Fish Food? Or more along the lines,Of their own Countries getting their shit together;So we don't hv our Society Dragged Down???...SP

One-Scruple

Rookie
Allot of places in Africa people have been treated unfairly, small villages that have relied on fishing for hundreds of years now have to mine salt 12 hours a day just to feed their family’s, and why, because there are massive fishing trawlers in their waters scooping up all the fish, they dry it and feed it to cows and chickens so McDonald’s and kfc can continue to serve the west’s greed for fast food. And then hateful people say they should go back to where they came from, to what, so they can starve while you stuff your face ? We owe them.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies

Same here in Uk. Another thing i've noticed is dead/drowned migrants used to be all over the news 24/7 for years now we don't hear a peep,i wonder wht they arn't flavour of the month now with the media?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Allot of places in Africa people have been treated unfairly, small villages that have relied on fishing for hundreds of years now have to mine salt 12 hours a day just to feed their family’s, and why, because there are massive fishing trawlers in their waters scooping up all the fish, they dry it and feed it to cows and chickens so McDonald’s and kfc can continue to serve the west’s greed for fast food. And then hateful people say they should go back to where they came from, to what, so they can starve while you stuff your face ? We owe them.
While that's all certainly true Africans aren't the only people to suffer corporate greed, most people either get on with life(as hard as it may be) or fight for change, they don't flee their country & expect their lives to be catered for on the backs of the working class while they spit kids out to guarantee their existence in the country they occupy while those same kids steal, rape & destroy other peoples lives & property while pulling out the racist card, no, we don't owe them.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Wow. Our mainstream news channels are too wimpy to show us this stuff. When you come from a region of the planet that is as messed up as where they came from, you will risk anything to get out. Consider how lucky you are France, Spain, Praque, czech republic, Australia, Italy, Canada, USA.

Back