Drowned naked girl

TehBitch : Can i hold his hands behind him while you give him a (corrective) slap on the face?

Please....
Point taken I didn’t know we couldn’nt use that type of language :) I’ll refrain from calling other people pedo’s on this site. But it is really fucking weird that people are commenting how hot the corpse of the Asian when she looks like she’s 12... pretty fucking sick but whatever.

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
Point taken I didn’t know we couldn’nt use that type of language :) I’ll refrain from calling other people pedo’s on this site. But it is really fucking weird that people are commenting how hot the corpse of the Asian when she looks like she’s 12... pretty fucking sick but whatever.
You're absolutely correct..those other comments were inappropriate as yours.. all have been deleted.

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
You're absolutely correct..those other comments were inappropriate as yours.. all have been deleted.
In fairness, it's a gore website, are you expecting people of the soft nature to be members here? If you are soft then this isn't for you, We can watch people get their heads chopped off, fuck corpses, get murdered during gay sex, watch kids get beat up and strangled by their parents, hangjngs, self mutilation but any comments about a dead girl looking sexy is too much? Hmmm.. what's the word I'm looking for............

TehBitch

~*I Squirt Blonde~*
Administrator
In fairness, it's a gore website, are you expecting people of the soft nature to be members here? If you are soft then this isn't for you, We can watch people get their heads chopped off, fuck corpses, get murdered during gay sex, watch kids get beat up and strangled by their parents, hangjngs, self mutilation but any comments about a dead girl looking sexy is too much? Hmmm.. what's the word I'm looking for............
You're clearly are clueless.
1. I'm the owner of this site.
2. You have no clue what was written and now deleted for good reason.
3. Correct this is a GORE site,but we have rules here. I suggest you read them.
4. I'm a cunt.

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
You're clearly are clueless.
1. I'm the owner of this site.
2. You have no clue what was written and now deleted for good reason.
3. Correct this is a GORE site,but we have rules here. I suggest you read them.
4. I'm a cunt.
1 I know you are.
2. exactly why I posted to you..
3. Gore websites serve a very valuable purpose, especially to people like me, it gives people their fill of gore or sexual pleasure, so instead of going out murdering people or raping they have these websites to calm that down. And it is a fact .. I was lead to one of the first gore sites rotten.com by a counselor when my needs needed to be met.. it helped and since then I have had very little need for hurting anybody or anyone.. except for the guy that recently broke into my home, I wanted to eat him after I killed him.. but hey, my wife stopped me, she doesn't even know I use these sites to calm my needs.. so everybody has a need some just more than others and this site offers that and yes they may blurt out a bad comment or 2 but what if that is their need? To do just that to prevent them from going off on one.. I know these websites have done that for me. So there it is... My two cents.. if you created this site for some other reason then fair enough, but research has shown exactly what it does for people who are in fact of the murdering/raping nature.. am I still clueless? Because I am one of them.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
1 I know you are.
2. exactly why I posted to you..
3. Gore websites serve a very valuable purpose, especially to people like me, it gives people their fill of gore or sexual pleasure, so instead of going out murdering people or raping they have these websites to calm that down. And it is a fact .. I was lead to one of the first gore sites rotten.com by a counselor when my needs needed to be met.. it helped and since then I have had very little need for hurting anybody or anyone.. except for the guy that recently broke into my home, I wanted to eat him after I killed him.. but hey, my wife stopped me, she doesn't even know I use these sites to calm my needs.. so everybody has a need some just more than others and this site offers that and yes they may blurt out a bad comment or 2 but what if that is their need? To do just that to prevent them from going off on one.. I know these websites have done that for me. So there it is... My two cents.. if you created this site for some other reason then fair enough, but research has shown exactly what it does for people who are in fact of the murdering/raping nature.. am I still clueless? Because I am one of them.
Your 2 cents aren't required.
Rotten allowed a lot of shit but this isnt rotten and your "counselor" was fucked in the head.

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
Your 2 cents aren't required.
Rotten allowed a lot of shit but this isnt rotten and your "counselor" was fucked in the head.
The same could be said for us all.. we are all looking at the same shit that most think would make us fucked in the head.. so your point is what exactly! Why are you here? To watch my little pony or something?