Manaus or formaly known as Barra do Rio Negro on 20th April 2018, 23 year old car washer, Alfeson Martins de Jesus was murdered.

Alfeson's neighbours called the police after hearing shouting and gunshots. When the police arrived, they found Alfeson dead, in a hammock. A neighbour states that he saw 2 men going to Alfeson's house, they fled after the murder.

It's suspected that Alfeson was a drug trafficker. He had been in prison the year before for having drugs worth $ 21 thousand'. When he was released, a dealer charged Alfeson for the amount the drugs were worth that were seized.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Cartels don't fuck around...you lose their money or their product and you lose your life. Watched the show Drugs Inc. on Netflix and they make it very clear that if you do anything wrong, you're dead.
I watched that episode also and yes, no fucking around what so ever or your dead.;)

Its no wonder that so many people die in Earthquakes in these shitty Countries, one of my best beer farts would level that shack.
Hey King: Thank you for your comment, and by the way, please continue making references to your 'beer farts'...I could read about them all day.....:entertained:

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Hey King: Thank you for your comment, and by the way, please continue making references to your 'beer farts'...I could read about them all day.....:entertained:
After a night of beer and a decent curry you really should be thankful that you are on the opposite side of the internet to my arse, my beer farts make onions cry!