beatings Druggie Couldn't Pay For Drugs, Dealers Took Their Fury Out On His Face. Moscow. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Nice facial fracture, broken orbital and cheekbone to boot. Possible eye/retinal damage, depends if bone splintered into soft tissue.
As for brain? again, depends on the trauma, bones and such, albeit it does appear something was damaged due to his facial features and change of expression (or lack of.)
And who knows as sadly the video stops, so we shall never know the full extent of injuries received, nor the severity.

Last edited:

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Gonna end up like this dude if he survives
Screenshot_2022-04-04-13-03-47~2.png

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P
The first hit off camera sounded like a home run. It's about time we got to (sort of) see a new baseball bat beating. Great find 😁

patricia

Rookie
When they hit his teeth made me cringe a bit, i don't know what it is about breaking teeth it just makes me want to look away :eek:

Should i show this video to my 13 year old kid the next time i let him borrow money until his allowance?
Ha, yoh should carry around a Thumb necklace. And tell your 13yr old that those are the thumbs of his/her siblings. When he/she asks where they are now, just stare into their eyes, and slowly pull the thumb necklace back up into view.

Back