Drugs to kill me

McM

Krautnigger
Phenobarbital
Note: Always i.v. because it hurts as hell under the skin/in the muscle!
Available (maybe) at your veterinary.

Screenshot_13.jpg

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Jenkum...
Nah, just being a cunt..

Do like 15mg of fentanyl and you won't need to look at this thread again
:D

(If you're not the millionth "killing myself bros" and you actually do yourself, I am not responsible, do not haunt me)

What some drugs that will kill me quickly
If you are not on methadone then 100ml may kill you. Look for a big issue seller I bet they will have a bottle or 2 stashed away. I wouldn't even bother with heroin or any street drug, not unless you are not a UK resident. If you can get some Mexican cartel heroin and inject it you will basically fall asleep instantly and that's it, no suffering. I've done it before but I was in a asda toilet and an ambulance was called. That was 15 years ago, the drugs are shite now. Methadone should just put you to sleep then stop your heart but I doubt it's fast, not like bullet to the brain fast but it's painless and easy.
I will say though that life always gets better and when you are so low it doesn't take much to cheer you up. That's what I found.
So please think about it very carefully.
You have parents? They will suffer.

They're excellent and cheap here in Europe since the Middle East is a messed up warzone. Afghan brown smack.. mmmhh
Where about are you in UK? Where I am they are shite. Heroin was better before the war and its never really improved.
20+ year I've used. Right now I refuse to spend money on it. And I like weed but that's not even good so I'm gona get a light and tent and grow my own. The cocaine is actually almost pure, but it's not my thing.
I'm glad cos I find it hard to stop when I feel something off it.

Reactions: McM

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Actually, paracetamol (acetaminophen) is one of the worst ways to die. It will take about a week. You'll die slowly and painfully from liver failure. Dreadful way to go. There is an antidote, but it has to be administered within about 12 hours maximum. And 4 a day? What are you talking about? The max dose in 24 hours is 4 grams. That's 8 tablets of 500mg. They need to be spaced though, or they can cause liver damage. Paracetamol OD is probably one of the worst methods you could choose.

OP, seek help please, from your doctor. Even get drunk and laid, or high, in the meantime, to hold you through.
How's this... I saw on a show eight in a day is the maximum, but twelve in a day will kill you. Not much leeway there...

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Fuck the drugs. Exhaust pipe in window of car is the way to do it. You just fall asleep from the exhaust and then die in your sleep from monoxide poisoning. Just don't mention that you got the idea off me in your wanting some attention suicide note...

McM

Krautnigger
Fuck the drugs. Exhaust pipe in window of car is the way to do it. You just fall asleep from the exhaust and then die in your sleep from monoxide poisoning. Just don't mention that you got the idea off me in your wanting some attention suicide note...
The gas you get for blowing up balloons works well too, it replaces the oxygen in your blood. Painless death if done right.

How's this... I saw on a show eight in a day is the maximum, but twelve in a day will kill you. Not much leeway there...
I've taken over a hundred paracetamol before, I was told that's the magic number. It took me a 3litre of white cider to swallow them all. I had to go to a few shops to get that many. I ate them, drank the cider, went home at my parents, went to bed expecting to never wake up, but say 3-4 hours later I woke up and I was sick in a very violent and extreme way.
Went back to sleep, woke up, went and bought a bag of Hero, enjoyed that went to sleep again for nearly 2 days. My body was fucked. I was really really ill.
And due to me being a double hard bastard (with a blamonge for a brain) I survived. It was horrible. Do not do it.
Next time I'm going to stick a sharp knife in my artery in my groin. 30 secs dead.
Hopefully I'll not reach that point.

Last edited:
Germany, at the border to the Netherlands. The dope (H) in common got better and cheaper since the early 2000's according to the lab results from 'Drug Scouts', the annual drug report from the government and my own experience.
I guess with all the immigrants too in Germany there will be quite a bit.
If I PayPal you some cash would you post me some? Anonymous? Should I ask this in private?! I'm only joking people! (I'm not mate)....

Tried that one too. Don't know if a cars unleaded does it matter? Cos I sat in a car with a hosepipe through the window all taped up and airtight drinking a bottle of cider then fell asleep but woke up and had to shift it all before my dad saw it and then I went to work! Something didn't work.
I'm actually very disgusted with myself for totally wasting my life. I want to give my working body and mind to a person with a disability who has never had a chance. But that's not happening. I am such a worthless cunt

• Wow
Reactions: DrJ