Drugs to kill me

PrisonPanda

I make bad choices
Tried that one too. Don't know if a cars unleaded does it matter? Cos I sat in a car with a hosepipe through the window all taped up and airtight drinking a bottle of cider then fell asleep but woke up and had to shift it all before my dad saw it and then I went to work! Something didn't work.
I'm actually very disgusted with myself for totally wasting my life. I want to give my working body and mind to a person with a disability who has never had a chance. But that's not happening. I am such a worthless cunt
This makes me sad. That’s hard to do these days. There’s still time for you to do something you think is worth while.. although I’m sure you have done many things that others would see as worth while. You are obviously smart. Do something with that.

This makes me sad. That’s hard to do these days. There’s still time for you to do something you think is worth while.. although I’m sure you have done many things that others would see as worth while. You are obviously smart. Do something with that.
Very kind words PrisonPanda and It means a lot. Thank you
It really does help me and I appreciate it.
I'm at a point now I'm trying to make changes in my life so if things improve I will let you know

PrisonPanda

I make bad choices
Very kind words PrisonPanda and It means a lot. Thank you
It really does help me and I appreciate it.
I'm at a point now I'm trying to make changes in my life so if things improve I will let you know
It’s not easy to change. But at least you know there’s an issue. That’s more than most know. I don’t know you from the next person but something about what you wrote called to me. I’ve not offered this here before and I know it’s cliche but if you want to talk about meaningless things or whatever.. message me! I’m pacific time (US) but I’m up pretty late. :tu:

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
Phenobarbital
Note: Always i.v. because it hurts as hell under the skin/in the muscle!
Available (maybe) at your veterinary.

View attachment 403156
That is a really disturbing photo. Far more disturbing than the usual dull cartel beheading or Thai motorbike accident.
That’s a Boston terrier Tushie or maybe a pig. Hard to tell. Ima have a word with the vet society. 😡 Signed, mr beans
28CA1C28-6414-4C41-9413-626CB23F48DE.jpeg

Last edited:
It says on the box of paracetamol don't take more than 4 a day or something, you could try 5-6 tablets sit back on the couch and you'll probably die in 24-48 hours, either that or feel better
More like north of 20 to be fatal, but some have died from less, some lived from more.

McM

Krautnigger
Euthadorm? Last I know it was called Sleep Away, unless this is some industrial strength shit.
It's the name here in Germany, the active component Phenobarbital is the same as used in the executions in the US.
The amount that has to injected depends on the weight of the animal and I've read there are certain animals that need another stuff to be euthanized, somehow they don't react properly on this med.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
Actually, paracetamol (acetaminophen) is one of the worst ways to die. It will take about a week. You'll die slowly and painfully from liver failure. Dreadful way to go. There is an antidote, but it has to be administered within about 12 hours maximum. And 4 a day? What are you talking about? The max dose in 24 hours is 4 grams. That's 8 tablets of 500mg. They need to be spaced though, or they can cause liver damage. Paracetamol OD is probably one of the worst methods you could choose.

OP, seek help please, from your doctor. Even get drunk and laid, or high, in the meantime, to hold you through.
Faggot

Luke79

Rookie
It's the name here in Germany, the active component Phenobarbital is the same as used in the executions in the US.
The amount that has to injected depends on the weight of the animal and I've read there are certain animals that need another stuff to be euthanized, somehow they don't react properly on this med.
Barbiturates are an excellent way to go. Generally difficult to acquire though, unless you live in a really shitty country.

devil2511

Colon Crusher😇😇
If you are not on methadone then 100ml may kill you. Look for a big issue seller I bet they will have a bottle or 2 stashed away. I wouldn't even bother with heroin or any street drug, not unless you are not a UK resident. If you can get some Mexican cartel heroin and inject it you will basically fall asleep instantly and that's it, no suffering. I've done it before but I was in a asda toilet and an ambulance was called. That was 15 years ago, the drugs are shite now. Methadone should just put you to sleep then stop your heart but I doubt it's fast, not like bullet to the brain fast but it's painless and easy.
I will say though that life always gets better and when you are so low it doesn't take much to cheer you up. That's what I found.
So please think about it very carefully.
You have parents? They will suffer.
Finally a sensible and mature reply

I am bookmarking this page for future reference. There is no way I want to
Live until I’m old.

I’ve been waiting to die since I was 13 or 16. I can’t remember which year it was.