Drunk airline passenger tied up after getting abusive (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maven

Southern Charm
I love how passengers don't put up with shit anymore....

An unruly Russian airline passenger was punched, kicked and hogtied by fellow passengers after getting drunk and abusive on a flight from Hong Kong.

After the Siberian Airlines flight took off on its way to Vladivostok in Russia, the passenger reportedly behaved inappropriately, threatening and insulting the flight attendants, according to RIA Vostok Media. Video posted on YouTube shows that’s when other passengers jumped into action to restrain him with seat belts and tape, where the passenger remained for the duration of the flight.

Local police detained the man when the flight landed, according to the RIA report.

airlinepassenger_20150723_094337.jpg

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
Having just walked through the door 45 minutes ago from arriving back in Sweden after having my flight from Atlanta to Amsterdam delayed due to weather which made me miss my connecting flight to Sweden by 5 minutes and having to transfer to another flight which left 4 hours later during which time I took a half an hour nap on a cold airport floor because I've been up for over 24 hours...if ANYONE would have gotten out of line I would have dive tackled a motherfucker and hog-tied them with my head-phones and phone charger.

Man, woman, child...seriously.

Pollon

Fresh Meat
Having just walked through the door 45 minutes ago from arriving back in Sweden after having my flight from Atlanta to Amsterdam delayed due to weather which made me miss my connecting flight to Sweden by 5 minutes and having to transfer to another flight which left 4 hours later during which time I took a half an hour nap on a cold airport floor because I've been up for over 24 hours...if ANYONE would have gotten out of line I would have dive tackled a motherfucker and hog-tied them with my head-phones and phone charger.

Man, woman, child...seriously.
You probably could have put him to sleep with or bored him to death with that run away sentence.

H

HAM

Internet Warrior
You probably could have put him to sleep with or bored him to death with that run away sentence.

A rear-naked choked could also put someone to sleep or cause death depending on how long blood flow is denied to their brain. And you're just the type of shit fuck who would have made me slip my arm around your neck and made you go night-night because you're a cunt nugget.

Since you apparently had a lack of oxygen in the womb (most likely due to your mom free-basing cocaine while pregnant) which has given you an IQ south of 70 putting you in the mentally defective range, the 10 to 15 seconds I cut the blood off from that useless mass of fat in your head...fortunately for you, wouldn't have much of a lasting effect on you after you woke-up.

Pollon

Fresh Meat
A rear-naked choked could also put someone to sleep or cause death depending on how long blood flow is denied to their brain. And you're just the type of shit fuck who would have made me slip my arm around your neck and made you go night-night because you're a cunt nugget.

Since you apparently had a lack of oxygen in the womb (most likely due to your mom free-basing cocaine while pregnant) which has given you an IQ south of 70 putting you in the mentally defective range, the 10 to 15 seconds I cut the blood off from that useless mass of fat in your head...fortunately for you, wouldn't have much of a lasting effect on you after you woke-up.
Bro. Do you even lift?

Back