Drunk Driver Shows No Remorse After Killing Woman In Car Accident (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Drunk Driver Shows No Remorse After Killing Woman In Car Accident
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
By the reporters own admission that was just a snippet of the whole incident in the back of the car and no doubt that will have been the most damning of the whole thing as it makes for good T.V. But the fact does remain that she is quite clearly drunk and deserves a long sentence in a rough ass jail, the deceased family have a life sentence of pain so she should count herself lucky.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I hope they threw the book at her ass! My baby brother was hit head on by a drunk driver and almost died because of his injuries and now is left with brain damage that affects his emotional state. The driver that hit him got probation and it was his 4th offense!:rage::unreal:

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
I hope they threw the book at her ass! My baby brother was hit head on by a drunk driver and almost died because of his injuries and now is left with brain damage that affects his emotional state. The driver that hit him got probation and it was his 4th offense!:rage::unreal:

hey Airbornemama, sorry for your brothrer :( !!,at least he made it,drunk drivers :mad: are more dangerous than armed psychos !!

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
hey Airbornemama, sorry for your brothrer :(!!,at least he made it,drunk drivers :mad: are more dangerous than armed psychos !!
Thanks sweets, and I agree they are much more dangerous because they are arrogant or stupid enough to think they are fine and won't hurt anybody driving in the shape they are in!!:mad:

Back