Dude Blows Out His Brains

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NAZI THAT ONE COMING
OneLoudMustang88 might know the answer.
Could we the see the gun , please ???
A look at the gun might help me find out the caliber

Deer rifles from a 30/30 , 308=7.62X54mm , could have done this damage
as well as a 30,06 this is a little faster bullet witjh more bullet weight

if he used a .7mm Remington Magnum or a .300 Winchester Magnum , there would likely be no head left at all

I have seen a .223 do this kind of damage , because this bullet is moving at about 3300+ feet per seccond
yes that is three times the speed of sound .

Last edited:

Cranky247

Rookie
Could we the see the gun , please ???
A look at the gun might help me find out the caliber

Deer rifles from a 30/30 , 308=7.62X54mm , could have done this damage
as well as a 30,06 this is a little faster bullet witjh more bullet weight

if he used a .7mm Remington Magnum or a .300 Winchester Magnum , there would likely be no head left at all

I have seen a .223 do this kind of damage , because this bullet is moving at about 3300+ feet per seccond
yes that is three times the speed of sound .
Are we sure that a rifle did this? Could it have been a shotgun instead considering the obliteration of the head? I'm no expert when it comes to deciphering head wounds, though. I'm only going by the guess that a bullet would have a somewhat distinct entrance then blow out the back/side/top of the skull. Depending on the load and shotgun, I'd think you'd see this type of wide blast destruction. This is only my layman educated guess. What do you think? I agree...it sure would be nice to see the gun.

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NAZI THAT ONE COMING
Usually when there is a 12 guage used in suicide , the entire top of the head and skull is comletely gone

and there is very little left .......:D

Barry McCockinner

Forum Veteran
Are we sure that a rifle did this? Could it have been a shotgun instead considering the obliteration of the head? I'm no expert when it comes to deciphering head wounds, though. I'm only going by the guess that a bullet would have a somewhat distinct entrance then blow out the back/side/top of the skull. Depending on the load and shotgun, I'd think you'd see this type of wide blast destruction. This is only my layman educated guess. What do you think? I agree...it sure would be nice to see the gun.
It very well could have been a pistol. When fired at VERY close range or in contact with the head, the gases exiting the barrel "blow up" the head.

Cranky247

Rookie
It very well could have been a pistol. When fired at VERY close range or in contact with the head, the gases exiting the barrel "blow up" the head.
It could be. I think his arms being stretched out lends to the idea he was sucking on a long gun of some sort though. I guess there's no way to really know without seeing the firearm. These images were posted over on BG some time ago and he said it was a HP rifle. He doesn't say that info is from a source though. He could be guessing too.

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
it depends on the angle he hit his face, the same amount of damage can be done with just one reg bullet , nice post btw wish id knew the story...