beatings Dude Broke a Pretty Decent Sized Stick Over Some Whore's Head.... I Don't Know for Sure She's a Whore but You Know... Most Women Are (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
She had the better weapon... he just knew how to use his better. At least he was decent enough to throw the broad into the river to wash all that blood off... Good man right there.

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I hope her swimsuit was sturdy and she didn't get stuffed with mud while dragged through it...
1000015134.jpg

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
Screenshot_20240409_075703_Chrome.jpg

See what saying whore in your title twice does?

Also I think the video might a repost.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I would have just shown the guy a bar of soap, being that close to water would be a little bit too much for most brown people.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
He just hit the top of her log, nothing more. She fell on her ass not because of a hit to the head, but simply due to the wind from the swing.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
She had the better weapon... he just knew how to use his better. At least he was decent enough to throw the broad into the river to wash all that blood off... Good man right there.

View attachment 771318
Just because your mom was a whore doesn't mean all women are whores. Just like all men aren't condescending bigoted assholes like you. The more you know....

Back