bizarre dude caught the bus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

niddyg

Clockiavelli
I'm pleased the driver made the correct decision to keep going because they have a schedule to keep.

They could have easily froze in the moment and stopped the bus to check on the person, but they felt a duty to make certain that everyone was getting to their destination in a timely fashion.

I respect that individual and hope after their superiors view this video that they receive a raise or at the very least a luxury timepiece.

HG

95T exp
That looked like an intentional run into the bus. Too bad he wasn't splattered all over the road.
i would ONLY let him off if he had a crazy blood/alcohol lvl - other than that hes a tit...

(id give an allowance to being drugged or similar) - thats how i roll...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'm pleased the driver made the correct decision to keep going because they have a schedule to keep.

They could have easily froze in the moment and stopped the bus to check on the person, but they felt a duty to make certain that everyone was getting to their destination in a timely fashion.

I respect that individual and hope after their superiors view this video that they receive a raise or at the very least a luxury timepiece.
You will fit in so well here with droll lines like these.

Welcome.

Back