Dude died after being assaulted by two females on camera (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Valefor

Gore Translator
Vídeo: Homem é esfaqueado por mulheres no centro do Rio

"Câmeras de segurnaça registraram o momento em que Daniel Mascarenhas, de 31 anos, foi esfaqueado por duas mulheres que tentaram lhe assaltar no centro do Rio de Janeiro. Ele foi encontrado morto logo depois por bombeiros, na madrugada de quarta-feira (4). "

Authoral transl:

Security cameras registered the moment when Daniel Mascarenhas, 31 years, was stabbed by two women who tried to rob him in Rio's downtown. He was found dead by firefighters shortly after.

I mean it's Brazil, right? That's shitty enough. But in this case I've found it specially shitty since the guy was being robbed, got stabbed and it seems that the fucking bystanders: a) thought that we has the assaulter and started harassing him, or b) knew the bitches and started defending them.

If you pay enough attention, in the end some n1gger asks for the knife and goes after him. Do you think he went to finish the job or the guy died from the previous stabs?

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Anything can happen to anyone at any time. That is why my head is ALWAYS on a swivel and a fixed blade and pistol always ready to be deployed at a split second notice.

Varmint Hunter

daaaaamn youre dangerous i hope i will never meet you in real life

Naah dawg... I prefer to walk around the neighborhood with my GF on a brisk night and just admire Christmas decorations around the neighborhood, and then go home for some hot chocolate and read Harry Potter together. I am only dangerous to people who want to fuck around and find out. Other than that, when I return my own shopping basket to the rack after I am done, I collect other baskets around it and put them away too.

Inhaler

Forum Veteran
If they'd been guys robbing him he'd probably still be alive, he thought he could fight off a couple of girls, how wrong he was. Lost his purse and his life

Varmint Hunter

Lmfao a weapon is not a viable means of self defense. Rely on it and one day your luck will run out.

100% accurate. Weapons are ONLY a backup. My primary means of defense are:

1. Not being a douchebag and causing people to have a reason to fuck me up.

2. Situational awareness and not looking like an easy target in the first place.

3. And last but not least, knowing when to get the fuck out of potential trouble about to happen.

If I relied primarily on weapons as a means of mediation I'd LONG AGO have been in prison or dead.

Beheliteater

Fresh Meat
In hindsight, they didn't fail the robbery. They just robbed him of his life. Why not just run? They had pointy things not a gun. He even came back and gave his bag(life) away. Run towards the sharp end, there ya go...

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I'd be strapped like a mofo, if i lived in some 3rd world shithole. Justice comes quick for evildoers there i will say. They don't fuck around, when it comes to child molesters or rapists. But in america, they get '3 hots and cot", plus fair trial, even if their obviously guilty.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Those gals were a complete circle-jerk. Good thing the dude was an enormous pussy.

GrahamT

Fresh Meat
Vídeo: Homem é esfaqueado por mulheres no centro do Rio

"Câmeras de segurnaça registraram o momento em que Daniel Mascarenhas, de 31 anos, foi esfaqueado por duas mulheres que tentaram lhe assaltar no centro do Rio de Janeiro. Ele foi encontrado morto logo depois por bombeiros, na madrugada de quarta-feira (4). "

Authoral transl:

Security cameras registered the moment when Daniel Mascarenhas, 31 years, was stabbed by two women who tried to rob him in Rio's downtown. He was found dead by firefighters shortly after.

I mean it's Brazil, right? That's shitty enough. But in this case I've found it specially shitty since the guy was being robbed, got stabbed and it seems that the fucking bystanders: a) thought that we has the assaulter and started harassing him, or b) knew the bitches and started defending them.

If you pay enough attention, in the end some n1gger asks for the knife and goes after him. Do you think he went to finish the job or the guy died from the previous stabs?
Think the nigger took the murder weapon away to discard it I guess

Naah dawg... I prefer to walk around the neighborhood with my GF on a brisk night and just admire Christmas decorations around the neighborhood, and then go home for some hot chocolate and read Harry Potter together. I am only dangerous to people who want to fuck around and find out. Other than that, when I return my own shopping basket to the rack after I am done, I collect other baskets around it and put them away too.
good man

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Who the hell tries to wrestle a weapon away from a girl? You just ball your fist up and knock the hell out of them. He must have never hit one before. They drop like a sack of bricks. It's like punching a small child, they can't take a punch at all. 😂🤣

CuntSlayer91

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
100% accurate. Weapons are ONLY a backup. My primary means of defense are:

1. Not being a douchebag and causing people to have a reason to fuck me up.

2. Situational awareness and not looking like an easy target in the first place.

3. And last but not least, knowing when to get the fuck out of potential trouble about to happen.

If I relied primarily on weapons as a means of mediation I'd LONG AGO have been in prison or dead.
I forget what the Navy seal's name was but in a podcast he said his primary defense in every situation is to run and retreat. That's from a Navy SEAL. 9 out of 10 times when men die it's because their pride killed them.

CuntSlayer91

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
I forget what the Navy seal's name was but in a podcast he said his primary defense in every situation is to run and retreat. That's from a Navy SEAL. 9 out of 10 times when men die it's because their pride killed them.
I remember now his name was Blinko, he's a Navy SEAL legend among the community. His podcasts are really interesting you should check them out he has more time in the teams than pretty much any seal out there. So when this guy gives you fighting advice you should listen.

Back