accident Dude gets fucked up at sideshow (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Some amateur driver clipped a sloth during a sideshow, i was there but sadly didnt get it on video, but this fine citizen did (lmfao) so here yall go, dude mightve died idk we booked it as did many others but eh shouldve been paying attention

They say he is ok and fine in the comments, but tbh i think they're covering their asses considering its an illegal street event and they organized it.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220626-035901_Instagram.mp4
    2 MB

Reject

This user was banned
Some amateur driver clipped a sloth during a sideshow, i was there but sadly didnt get it on video, but this fine citizen did (lmfao) so here yall go, dude mightve died idk we booked it as did many others but eh shouldve been paying attention

They say he is ok and fine in the comments, but tbh i think they're covering their asses considering its an illegal street event and they organized it.
Double tap hahahahaha
Hopefully he’s dead by now, deserved for sure.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Double tap hahahahaha
Hopefully he’s dead by now, deserved for sure.
Yeah dude, these fucking idiots that get hit really be a whole nother level of dumb, i go to these all the time, even been in the middle of cars, it really is as simple as paying attention and not having an extremely slow reaction time, dude fucked up for sure.
I do hope that Darwin survives to do more stupid things in the future.
- That Infiniti brought back fond memories. Good post @Foreskin Goblin
Lmao thanks

Man likes the taste of bumper so much he went back for a second helping

mrln

silent ghost
hes fine. we went for a beer and blunt afterward.
his name is ------ we had a good laugh.
yea that incident left him brain damage now. he can barely walk and talk. his motor functions arent right any more.
we went swimming had a good ole time. he even got "lucky" with a local girl. fucker can dance too!

Reject

This user was banned
Yeah dude, these fucking idiots that get hit really be a whole nother level of dumb, i go to these all the time, even been in the middle of cars, it really is as simple as paying attention and not having an extremely slow reaction time, dude fucked up for sure.

Lmao thanks

Man likes the taste of bumper so much he went back for a second helping
I agree, stupidity at it’s best.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
These drifting assholes are as annoying as the niggers who ride en masse on the freeway with their dirtbikes and quads. They should all be shot & killed.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Why not find a place not obvious ?
In a rural area where a large paved area is.
Invite, bring a few kegs, have fun.
No cops no b.s.
That's what we did in the 70's. We were into 1/4 mile racing . Not drifting.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
These drifting assholes are as annoying as the niggers who ride en masse on the freeway with their dirtbikes and quads. They should all be shot & killed.
Lmfao wait until you realize all our politicians kids go to these things, thatll never happen, all the rich kids love these things, you think its a bunch of lowlife niggers but its actually a mix of literally everyone, from blue collar workers to billionares kids to gang members. And with how popular these are in every city youd end up taking out a big portion of the youth in those places.
Lmfao wait until you realize all our politicians kids go to these things, thatll never happen, all the rich kids love these things, you think its a bunch of lowlife niggers but its actually a mix of literally everyone, from blue collar workers to billionares kids to gang members. And with how popular these are in every city youd end up taking out a big portion of the youth in those places.
That being said some of the events are directed towards certain groups, like the ones that i enjoy are mostly gang bangers, but i enjoy those because some drunk asshole always gets fucked up, and cus you get to sometimes see some insane cars no one would drive at these (theyre stolen, thats why theyre there at all lol)

OXIIRIIQ

Even odds are even🎲

Seems about right…

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
He

had like 2 minutes to get tf out of the way lmao

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

What a freakshow

Back