Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In the Kaluga region, a garbage truck killed a man who neglected safety precautions.

An emergency occurred at the distribution site of the store in Vorsino. A worker died while loading waste into a garbage truck. His head was crushed while closing the bunker's lifting mechanism.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I could not refuse and waste the opportunity. I'll show myself out now
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP
In the Kaluga region, a garbage truck killed a man who neglected safety precautions.

An emergency occurred at the distribution site of the store in Vorsino. A worker died while loading waste into a garbage truck. His head was crushed while closing the bunker's lifting mechanism.

View attachment 598612
Now that's getting Yourself in a Pinch!
PEEEEEEEEEEEEENCH!!!
What a Fkn Headcase!!!
Lmao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

john5

The lunatic is on the grass

View attachment 598612
You normally have great posts but that was absolute rubbish 🙂

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Wonder if he stayed consious as his skull was crushed around his brain. I remember this ISIS execution video where these militants crushed this guy's head under a large rock and his head was squashed but he was still alive and consious as blood poured from all his facial orifices.
Ya,Some of those Fucks R "Brain Dead" They can Eat/Shit and Communicate;But that's about it! Lmfao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Cool vid! 👍👍👍
He was damned lucky to still have his head. Imagine having to search through the trash for his severed head, only to get bitten by filthy disease-ridden fucking Kaluga rats. 😬 🐀🐀🐀

Of10

Lurker

View attachment 598612
I bet his soul is angry at him for dying like that

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 598612
Probably was trying to reach the perfect looking cannoli in the waste bin.. why waste a perfectly good cannoli. 👍

Back