accident Dude Got Fucked Up By Tree (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
The incident took place on Ukrainian Boulevard. In the footage, a man sits near a pedestrian crossing and looks at something in his hands, not noticing a huge falling tree. At the last moment, he manages to raise his head and see the danger, but he is immediately covered with a crown.

The victim suffered serious injuries and died at the scene

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Don't fuck with trees
IMG_20210823_073332.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
The incident took place on Ukrainian Boulevard. In the footage, a man sits near a pedestrian crossing and looks at something in his hands, not noticing a huge falling tree. At the last moment, he manages to raise his head and see the danger, but he is immediately covered with a crown.

View attachment 599585
TIMBER! Look da fuck out Nutsac! SLAM!!! Too Late!
NOW, He ain't nuttin But a "Tree Punk"
Lol,🤣...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
You have to be careful around trees. They know shit! If you look closely you will see what I mean. These two trees are in the local Botanical Gardens near where I live. Luckily they are friendly, and slightly retarded so don’t cause trouble.

D26DF538-1A17-4078-BB9A-1EC84AB9B38C.jpeg

0E8855A3-C50A-4639-A970-48D911D1EC8B.jpeg

I’ve seen the larger face evolve since I was a kid. I used to live just outside the lower entrance to the gardens when I was around 5. Quite an amazing bit of art really.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
You have to be careful around trees. They know shit! If you look closely you will see what I mean. These two trees are in the local Botanical Gardens near where I live. Luckily they are friendly, and slightly retarded so don’t cause trouble.

View attachment 599603

View attachment 599604

I’ve seen the larger face evolve since I was a kid. I used to live just outside the lower entrance to the gardens when I was around 5. Quite an amazing bit of art really.
Thank the Lordy 4 Retards!!!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran

View attachment 599585
😁Well it's not to smart to be walking around outside during hurricanes 😁

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I dropped well over 1000 trees in my day.
One fatality. A first day on the job ( 3 hours) , Forest Ranger, 19 years young , being trained by a old school Ranger , dealing with commercial logging operations.
My freind " Peter" a very experienced, seasoned veteran of logging, was about to skid ( pull) some trees in a " half circle" . Pete stopped, yelled, " Move back, your to close if a log kicks loose". The two Rangers were in a shallow bluff, about midway of the skid. They moved back, but stayed in the bluff. Pete repeated his instructions. The senior Ranger balked and said " just do your job, I'll do mine".
Less than 30 seconds later a log kicked loose, the butt airborne, like a log attached to a sling shot , hitting the kid.
The kids only and last words were " Am I going to be ok " ?
He was severed at the stomach.

Back