Dystopian hell’: Saudi Arabia unveils plan for mirrored skyscraper wall city (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It’s just like the crazy cramped living arrangements seen in futuristic films from the 1990’s 😂. You’d need to hold on to your farts there, but then again they probably have AI controlled drone robots to appear with the scent of roses whenever a guff is detected.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Y
Ya Ya! Go fuck yourself Control Freak! They forgot to mention where they'll B keeping Da Goats!🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP
It’s just like the crazy cramped living arrangements seen in futuristic films from the 1990’s 😂. You’d need to hold on to your farts there, but then again they probably have AI controlled drone robots to appear with the scent of roses whenever a guff is detected.
They've probably thought of that;We'll hv been previously Operated On! No Parting Gas units allowed! Lmao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
The line?
I f love it!!

sniff-drugs.gif

Ummm, one thing..... she said its a 20min travel WITHOUT the use of cars end to end. Its 170km long. Now hear me out on this,..,.,.,.. how the fuck does one reach an average walking speed of 820Km/h (510MPH.).... or on ANY vehicle for that matter. I'm simply curious is all...

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
I mean I’m just impressed any Muslim at all can turn on a computer…. They basically live under rocks you know. I suppose it’s so the children won’t be able to escape as quickly when they go on their Muhammad bender

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Ummm, one thing..... she said its a 20min travel WITHOUT the use of cars end to end. Its 170km long. Now hear me out on this,..,.,.,.. how the fuck does one reach an average walking speed of 820Km/h (510MPH.).... or on ANY vehicle for that matter. I'm simply curious is all...
Der... isn't it obvious? They bought some of that alien tech.

I'm wondering how many years bad luck if you break an entire mirror city!

Back