animals Eating With The Rats (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Excuse me, waiter…. im sure you’ve simply overlooked this , and it’s really not a big deal but there are 5 giant rats on my plate.

I wanna know what they are saying bc I’d like to know how you could possibly even begin to excuse and allow this to happen. Nevermind it’s at a place that makes and prepares food for the public, but this has the rats sitting right on your plate !

The USA would have this place shut down / licenses revoked faster than Fox News could get a reporter there.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Respect other religions. Those "rats" are actually their God.
The white ones are considered holy. They are not there God. They believe that after you die you must live a life of rat before you are reincarnated. It's from when 20,000 people took refuge in the temple after the comet strike and the queens(Karni Mata) son didnt make it inside and so he drowned from the tidal wave it caused. She was so distraught that when a rat came up to her afterwards she said it was her son and she took care of it. Serious PTSD. Her subjects just agreed and went along with it since it helped her cope. Later they dedicated the temple to the rat.

DeadHunter

Death = Forgot to Roll vs. Save
Who the hell is the camera man going, "mee, mee., me, bee mee mee," Beaker ? Sounds like Beaker from Sesame Street

Nathan Powell

Life doesn’t end. You just run out of road..
I bet even modern medicine cannot prevent another outbreak of the bubonic plague in this currymunching shithole part of the world. Fucking dotheads deserve to suffer painfully for a long time before death.

Back