Egypt Trying To Pass Law To Let Men Fuck Their Dead Wives (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
This is soo disrespectfull!.:no: I guess muslims can justify anything in the name of their God?., :shrug:

Mitzi777

Rookie
More filth from the religion of 'peace'. Disgusting. They strive to be so like their terrorist 'prophet' .....the child fucker
:gunner::umuhammadbro:

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
I'm reminded of something that Henry Lee Lucas, the necrophiliac drifter serial killer (partner in crime to Ottis Toole) sometimes said: " I like dead sex better than live sex".
GROSS!!!

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
http://in.news.yahoo.com/egypts-farewell-intercourse-law-allowing-sex-dead-wives-065447484.html

London, Apr 27 (ANI): Egypt's new Islamist-dominated parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours after death.

He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported.
It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians.
TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty slammed the notion of letting a husband have sex with his wife after her death under the so-called 'Farewell Intercourse' draft law.

"This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni?," the Daily Mail quoted him as telling the website.

"This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?" he added. (ANI)

Because they smell better dead. :heythar:

Back