Egypt Trying To Pass Law To Let Men Fuck Their Dead Wives (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://in.news.yahoo.com/egypts-farewell-intercourse-law-allowing-sex-dead-wives-065447484.html

London, Apr 27 (ANI): Egypt's new Islamist-dominated parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours after death.

Known as the "farewell Intercourse" law, the measure is being championed as part of a raft of reforms introduced by the parliament that will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 for girls.

Egypt's National Council for Women is campaigning against the changes, saying that 'marginalising and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development'.

Dr Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, wrote to the Egyptian People's Assembly Speaker Dr Saad al-Katatni addressing her concerns.

Egyptian journalist Amro Abdul Samea reported in the al-Ahram newspaper that Talawi complained about the legislations, which are being introduced under 'alleged religious interpretations'. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.

He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported.
It seems the topic, which has sparked outrage, has now been picked up on by Egypt's politicians.
TV anchor Jaber al-Qarmouty slammed the notion of letting a husband have sex with his wife after her death under the so-called 'Farewell Intercourse' draft law.

"This is very serious. Could the panel that will draft the Egyptian constitution possibly discuss such issues? Did Abdul Samea see by his own eyes the text of the message sent by Talawi to Katatni?," the Daily Mail quoted him as telling the website.

"This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner?" he added. (ANI)

mrln

silent ghost
for one last hurrah? why not. i know its "creepy like" but.....
as if she wanted to ride me. what you wouldnt want one last time? say its been a week. wouldnt you want it?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It's not at all surprising from a religion that basically says you should die for having a vagina.

All of the religions from that shitty little part of the planet should be banned.

We have needed a religion strictly for White people for thousands of years. It's here now. We just need to make it known throughout the world. It is Creativity.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
All of the religions from that shitty little part of the planet should be banned.

We have needed a religion strictly for White people for thousands of years. It's here now. We just need to make it known throughout the world. It is Creativity.

I've only read a few bits and pieces of the online version of The White Man's Bible(I can't stand reading books on a computer screen). I am however a firm believer that if someone studies the pagan roots of their ancestors,(Hellenic, Celtic, Slavonic, Germanic, etc) it gives them a stronger sense of self. Those cultures influenced their culture and customs even after Christianity took hold over them.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I've only read a few bits and pieces of the online version of The White Man's Bible(I can't stand reading books on a computer screen). I am however a firm believer that if someone studies the pagan roots of their ancestors,(Hellenic, Celtic, Slavonic, Germanic, etc) it gives them a stronger sense of self. Those cultures influenced their culture and customs even after Christianity took hold over them.

The main book is Natures Eternal Religion. While I like the White Man's Bible, I think Natures Eternal Religion is much, much better. And if you don't like reading it online, if you want, I will send you a copy for free. If you trust me enough, you can send me a PM with an email address or something like that, and I will contact you there and get your info, and then will send you a copy. I will pay the postage.

KG

stalking
Wow is all I have to say. As if sex with their dead wife isn't bad enough they want to let others do it as well. Way to respect women Egypt... :unreal:

KingFate

Légion Blanche
The main book is Natures Eternal Religion. While I like the White Man's Bible, I think Natures Eternal Religion is much, much better. And if you don't like reading it online, if you want, I will send you a copy for free. If you trust me enough, you can send me a PM with an email address or something like that, and I will contact you there and get your info, and then will send you a copy. I will pay the postage.

Thanks for the offer, but I've just been a bit strapped for the past few months. I plan on picking a few of the books up when I get the cash.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Thanks for the offer, but I've just been a bit strapped for the past few months. I plan on picking a few of the books up when I get the cash.

Yeah, pick up NER. Great book. I don't care for Salubrious Living since I cook foods and drink beer almost every day, but whatever.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
I do not find this strange when my girlfriends been a dead root for years !!! If she reads this I too will be .............

Back