Egyptians Break Into, Start Burning Israeli Embassy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Good going, Egypt! Destroy your mortal enemies!

I think this is just a small.. a tiny glimpse of the things to soon come. After so many decades of Israeli/Western meddling in these peoples affairs, it's all boiling over finally. And there will be no turning back. The fire is started, and it will not be extinguished. Israel will soon have almost all people from every North African and Middle Eastern nation wanting to take back Palestine.. and as we all know, these people don't act nice and protest nicely and hope for change.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...f-emergency-after-israeli-embassy-struck.html

59a9ecd6-db4e-11e0-912b-00144feabdc0.img

Egypt’s ruling military council declared a state of emergency to restore order after protesters attacked the Israeli embassy in Cairo. Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his nation last night that the incident had damaged “the fabric of peace” between the two countries while declaring his commitment to the 32-year alliance.

Egyptian commandos rescued embassy security personnel and civil security forces dispersed protesters gathered outside the embassy for a second day. One person outside the embassy died of a heart attack and 448 people were injured in both incidents, Egypt’s state-run Nile News said. At least two people died in the embassy protests, the BBC reported, citing unidentified officials.

Reactions: SAF

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
not to worry, no jews were harmed during this poo flinging sand monkey protest

Most were evacuated by emergency military helicopters. One report of a couple getting beaten. Six of the eighty that were there stayed behind, presumably to destroy evidence of their criminal activities in Egypt.

Documents were being throw out of all of the windows, with people below grabbing them all.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
documents are overrated if the people can't read

So the people of Egypt are all illiterate thugs, is that it?

Gee Ubee, I thought that you stood up for people of different races and all that. Apparently not when they hate that bastard, counterfeit nation of Israel. :rolleyes:

ubee

shalom
So the people of Egypt are all illiterate thugs, is that it?

Gee Ubee, I thought that you stood up for people of different races and all that. Apparently not when they hate that bastard, counterfeit nation of Israel. :rolleyes:
don't you just hate it when people put words in your mouth, media style

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Israel defeated Egypt in six days (that's 144 hours) in 1967. They captured the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and a couple of other geographical locations. Of course Egypt is buttmad.

And on the seventh day they rested, SWOOSH MOTHERFUCKERS COME AT ME

Back