Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A very short 'war' (called the 'Four-Day War) involving Armenian and Azerbaijani forces targeted a disputed area that lies between the two countries. The region is known as Nagorno-Karabakh and has tried to claim independence by becoming a republic.

Hostilities have been going on for a few decades for control of this area and the most recent fighting occurred earlier this year.

In a small town some residents were not able to evacuate as Azerbaijani forces began to shell it.

These three elderly folks were in their home (not sure if they were husband and wife and mother) when Azerbaijani troops entered the town. The three were executed and their killers cut off the ears of the man and the woman. The more elderly woman, 92 yrs old, seems to have been blindfolded.

Talish, Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan/Armenia, April 2, 2016.

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-1-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-2-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-3-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-4-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-5-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-6-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-7-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-8-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-9-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

elderly-armenian-civs-executed-ears-cut-off-azerbaijan-forces-10-Talish-AZ-apr-2-16.jpg

Sky

Forum Veteran
:rage: What the fuck?? Live your whole life, damn near. And this is the way you go out? In fear with a side of torture...

Horrible, says I.
They were asking the doctors for euthanasia due to old age but they ran out of nurses and needles and the cops were around the corner so... You know, tight budget.

tenguix

Balls deep in the dead.
Alright, so let's derive a lesson from this -- a moral, if you will:
When someone's got a grudge, and you've got a machete,
you'd best double-check the street address of your prospective murder victims.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Dayum! I don't know about you guys but these 3 elderly peeps look mad intimidating to me! I would be in fear for my life when they stopped gasping for air, grabbed their walkers and looked in my direction. After they had a nap of course!:lulz:

I know, right? That 90 year old woman was definitely about to start some crap. That's why those big, brave men had to take 'em out old school. It was obviously self-defense.
tough%20guy.gif

Kudos to the news media there for blasting pics of the dead in pure gross-o-vision, right into the local living rooms. Wish the American media had those kind of balls. That's not sarcasm.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Well technically speaking they did live their whole lives. At least they made it to old. Most of the peeps in this site don't make it that far.

That's true, I suppose. But still....it's totally messed up. Old people are so helpless. Like seeing a dead child, seeing old people hurt violates your need to protect the helpless from evil. At least younger people can defend themselves to a point.

tero

GOREBABY
This is sad on so many levels, theres NO excuse for these poor souls too die like this.Pure evil lurking there ,and why the ears?

Dogsmbf

Fresh Meat
A very short 'war' (called the 'Four-Day War) involving Armenian and Azerbaijani forces targeted a disputed area that lies between the two countries. The region is known as Nagorno-Karabakh and has tried to claim independence by becoming a republic.

Hostilities have been going on for a few decades for control of this area and the most recent fighting occurred earlier this year.

In a small town some residents were not able to evacuate as Azerbaijani forces began to shell it.

These three elderly folks were in their home (not sure if they were husband and wife and mother) when Azerbaijani troops entered the town. The three were executed and their killers cut off the ears of the man and the woman. The more elderly woman, 92 yrs old, seems to have been blindfolded.

Talish, Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan/Armenia, April 2, 2016.

View attachment 285596

View attachment 285597

View attachment 285598

View attachment 285599

View attachment 285600

View attachment 285601

View attachment 285602

View attachment 285603

View attachment 285604

View attachment 285605
Special forces! Yup there special alright!

Back