Elephant Walks Up To Pool W/ People In It, Drinks Some Water

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Pretty crazy. I wouldn't be moving either.

Internet gangsta comment comparable to the "I'm a Navy SEAL sniper" one that SAF posted a while back, lulz.

I would've pulled out my Nitro .700 Express and shot that thing right between the eyes and fucking dropped it right where it stood. Sorry but I would've looked at that Elephant as a threat, and protected my property, my family, and myself by any means necessary. I wouldn't have took the chance, and I would've been fully justified in killing that Elephant.

I don't care who or what you are, you come on my property and I will fucking level you. Neighbors know better than to allow their pets to take a shit on my yard. One of them still thinks their cat is missing and will turn up soon.

KG

stalking
Where the heck is this at? I would have been frozen in place like the 2 people in the pool. That was so cute though.

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Where the heck is this at? I would have been frozen in place like the 2 people in the pool. That was so cute though.
Being in a pool might have been a lot safer than being on land. If the elephant charged, it might have broken its legs or got got stuck when it took the plunge.

Not saying I wouldn't have been frozen & scared shitless either though, because that is exactly what I would have been.