England hospital: artillery shell inside butthole (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER

Grazi do u know what kind of ordnance this is?
10687A5A-38C1-40E7-92B7-1B700905EE57.jpeg

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Last edited:

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
I heard it was fake
Is it a mortar?
To be honest I'm not quite sure it could be a tank round or howitzer round. but the primer needs to be struck for the actually artillery bullet to deploy from the shell case and the bullet and case are in tact and the primer doesn't appear to have been struck so I'm kinda wondering how the whole entire artillery round is inside the guy. Lol.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
To be honest I'm not quite sure it could be a tank round or howitzer round. but the primer needs to be struck for the actually artillery bullet to deploy from the shell case and the bullet and case are in tact and the primer doesn't appear to have been struck so I'm kinda wondering how the whole entire artillery round is inside the guy. Lol.
Must be a fake eh?

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran
Must be a fake eh?
It's hard to say. I would suspect it's real but it's very unusual how an entire artillery shell with the case ended up in someone's body like that. I could only speculate. I wish there was some background info on that whole situation. Definitely a highly unusual event.
It's hard to say. I would suspect it's real but it's very unusual how an entire artillery shell with the case ended up in someone's body like that. I could only speculate. I wish there was some background info on that whole situation. Definitely a highly unusual event.
Maybe ZeroK can give his take on it. He's pretty smart with science and medicine/medical related stuff.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I think they wanted to show how tough they are and resilient. And liars

Back