Ethnics in texas thought it would be a good idea to run their car in the garage for heating (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
1a8O.gif

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
Texas was not ready for that Horrible Fkn Weather Peeps! I feel 4 them,All Goreing Aside! FUCK!!!...SP
Thanks SP ..... Your very f*ckin correct !! all over the world KNOWS Texas is known for being hot with temps in areas as high as 115° F .... We never see anything as cold as this time was . Then remember , Texas has its own electrical grid . We are apart from the rest of the nation . So when ERCOT or whatever , dropped the ball and f*cked all of us in Texas with NO POWER of course Texans were gonna freak the f*ck out !! Ever heard of "winter Texans" ?? People from up North like Michigan or wherever come to Texas during their harsh winter's to stay warm here in Texas . Well not this time !! They were here and with no power and pipes bursted and cold ... They even freaked !! But whatever , it's over and now we all know ..

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Thanks SP ..... Your very f*ckin correct !! all over the world KNOWS Texas is known for being hot with temps in areas as high as 115° F .... We never see anything as cold as this time was . Then remember , Texas has its own electrical grid . We are apart from the rest of the nation . So when ERCOT or whatever , dropped the ball and f*cked all of us in Texas with NO POWER of course Texans were gonna freak the f*ck out !! Ever heard of "winter Texans" ?? People from up North like Michigan or wherever come to Texas during their harsh winter's to stay warm here in Texas . Well not this time !! They were here and with no power and pipes bursted and cold ... They even freaked !! But whatever , it's over and now we all know ..
I hope U and Yours R Alright! 🤙...SP

mrln

silent ghost
for the past 20 years,texan officials never did anything for the power grid as far as proper maintenance goes. yea sure the small upkeep maybe. its obvious when you hear shit like that it will cost too much money to fix it than to put a new one in place. i feel bad for the people. but its the states leaders who the fault lays on. all the stuff you hear about the solar panels didnt work and windmills froze,is all bullshit.

Back