fights Even At Work They Act Like Savages (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
In the pure sense, humans are just that, another animal. Like most animals, humans can be trained to control their instinctual responses and to perform several tricks. However, being overly trained can end up working against your own and others' benefits. We can be conditioned to act and believe thinks that are not in accordance with reality.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I wonder what a lot of these fights are about. It's always the same fat arsed neanderthal bitches in the same environments that aren't smart enough to value some work over being a loud mouthed right fighter. These fucking useless cunts are lacking in so many areas of their being.

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
This is why I never eat that fast food shit. Imagine those animals touching your food.
ac48f6a704b5b52bc0cfa48352bf764a.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Is this why almost all of the hoods never have UFO sightings? The aliens see the hoodrats' shenanigans, sigh, and fly on to explore more interesting places like rural water towers and isolated farmhouses. 😂

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I wonder what a lot of these fights are about. It's always the same fat arsed neanderthal bitches in the same environments that aren't smart enough to value some work over being a loud mouthed right fighter. These fucking useless cunts are lacking in so many areas of their being.
I wrote a long and thoughtful response. Then I thought, ya know, a picture is worth a thousand words. So here is, in essence, what I was trying to say about the individuals in this video.

poop.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Fighting over the last chicken bone.....
NIGGERS

Is this why almost all of the hoods never have UFO sightings? The aliens see the hoodrats' shenanigans, sigh, and fly on to explore more interesting places like rural water towers and isolated farmhouses. 😂
No.... it's because niggers are too dumb for situational awareness.... plus they're always robbing and stealing.... typical animals...

Back