Every Apprentice Ever (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I spent the first year of my apprenticeship fetching a glass hammer and some rubber nails, a new spirit level bubble as the brickies other one was broken because it had got air in it, asking the Foreman for a long weight and running to the chippy and fag shops.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I spent the first year of my apprenticeship fetching a glass hammer and some rubber nails, a new spirit level bubble as the brickies other one was broken because it had got air in it, asking the Foreman for a long weight and running to the chippy and fag shops.
Tartan Paint lol :woo:

• Haha
Reactions: McM

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
I've sent guys out for tubing stretchers, alligator snips, right/left slip couplings, left handed 90's, mahogany rod for welding wood, had them believing they had a giant dycfore on their forehead, had them order knuder valves and stem lube, and the list goes on. An apprentice's main job is to be entertaining for the first couple months until he can show whether or not he's worth vesting.

This is very accurate. Not only applies to an Apprentice tho. Every Newman on my jobs get fucked with. Having them go find the Wood Stretcher is always the first. Finding the screws with reversed threads for the other side of the house...

Back