bizarre Everybody Get A Scoop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Disgusting creatures.... hopefully they'll all contract a rare fatal disease.... and it'll wipe the whole population out....

Comment section is full of atheist scum. What would you rather see...Europe taken over by Islam and our women raped by stinky Muslims? Or would you rather see a strong and traditional white Europe free of faggots and niggers? I know where my vote is.

shejaw05

This user was banned
Comment section is full of atheist scum. What would you rather see...Europe taken over by Islam and our women raped by stinky Muslims? Or would you rather see a strong and traditional white Europe free of faggots and Basketball Americans? I know where my vote is.
Your white women already worship black cocks. Your young white American men are converting to Islam and will usher in a new era of Islamic dominance

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Your white women already worship black cocks. Your young white American men are converting to Islam and will usher in a new era of Islamic dominance
White people would wipe every Muslim off the face of the Earth if we wanted to just be thankful we are letting you live for now

WTFAIL

Lurker
who ever drinks from this, will be covid free ,,
I've been drinking that shit until I got 15 years and I gave up on the religious bullshit that my family was in to. I'm not joking at all, feel free to ask me more about my culture if needed.

What th fuck?
We also form kilometers lines to kiss the dead body remains. I'm not joking at all, it's completely normal here, it's on TV, Media, Internet. Feel free to ask me more or just search the following keywords on internet "coadฤƒ la moastele sfintei Parascheva", we do this shit a few times a year.

whoever finds the toe has good luck for the next year .... and a small snack
Just search "coada la moastele sfintei Parascheva" on Google or YouTube. This is not something unusual here, 92% percentage of Romanian population has this cult. We do this a few times a year.

I believe that church organization is a low profile mental hospital.
92% of Romanian population is part of this cult. Our priests go to each house and drops that water on our home walls. I'm not joking. It's called "holy water" and your're supposed to drink it each morning on empty stomach to heal yourself from diseases. This is Romania, Europe.

Last edited:

Zach66693

Captain Cumstain ๐Ÿ’ฆ
I think it has to do with rituals dating back to vedic times when there was only sanatan dharma in the world. Washing gods feet and worship are the same thing maybe they think it will help there sinfulness or get some spiritual power. Still this seems pretty unsanitary what with the mummified foot water. They probably have good immune systems smh.. lmfao

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
I've been drinking that shit until I got 15 years and I gave up on the religious bullshit that my family was in to. I'm not joking at all, feel free to ask me more about my culture if needed.

We also form kilometers lines to kiss the dead body remains. I'm not joking at all, it's completely normal here, it's on TV, Media, Internet. Feel free to ask me more or just search the following keywords on internet "coadฤƒ la moastele sfintei Parascheva", we do this shit a few times a year.

Just search "coada la moastele sfintei Parascheva" on Google or YouTube. This is not something unusual here, 92% percentage of Romanian population has this cult. We do this a few times a year.

92% of Romanian population is part of this cult. Our priests go to each house and drops that water on our home walls. I'm not joking. It's called "holy water" and your're supposed to drink it each morning on empty stomach to heal yourself from diseases. This is Romania, Europe.

man I aint reading this book keep it short next time

Back