Evil Dead Remake (1 Viewer)

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A remake is only an abomonation! Why can't they just leave shit alone? I swear to christ the film makers of today don't have any imagination!! You wait, my son is out there writting screen plays for some of the best new B-Horror movies you will ever see! Fuck all the re-makes, they useally suck ass.

b2ux

Banned
REMAKES FOR THE MOST PART SUCK ASS 99% MAKE YA WANNA PUKE THERE SHIT COPIES OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK FOR CHRIST SAKE GET YOUR OWN FUCKING IDEAS... PATHITIC.....

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran
I did see that Bruce Campbell is Producer and Sam Rami, the original director is a writer and a Producer, but it just won't be the same. They will never catch the gritty, cheap, campy feel the other one had.

Reactions: Sev
D

depraved

The trailer for ED looks decent, but I'm sure I'll like the original much better... I always like originals better.

Horror movies, and all types of tv/motion picture entertainment was at it's best in the 70s & 80s; no overdone, cheesy CGI baloney, better actors-actresses & acting, better writing, scripts and sets.

Hell, most everything was better back then. Shit was real and original back in the day. I miss those years... BADLY.

Users who are viewing this thread