Ex-CIA Officer, Philip Giraldi tells about Israeli Espionage in America (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/june092011/israel-espionage-jd.php

(ATLANTA) - Phil Giraldi stepped out today to do his country a great service and save some honor for the American counter intelligence community.
He put the spotlight on America’s greatest national security scandal, the decades old investment that Israeli Intelligence has made in attacking its so called America ally by stealing everything it can get it’s hands on.
But there is a second darker side to this first betrayal, and that is their corruption of our own political, Justice and State Department organs to literally act as protectors for them.
As a group they have betrayed the American people, and all those involved should receive long prison sentences for high treason.

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
Interesting story. But isn't Press TV a Tehran based news network? I think the spying sucks and those responsible should be prosecuted. But Iran is a shit hole and I'd have a hard time trusting those fuckheads telling me the truth about anything.