• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

beatings Ex-Jets player is caught assaulting 'ex' in front of 5-month-old son

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Abhorrent.
Despicable.
Worthless.
Cunt.

I hope grip on the soap in the prison showers is as shit as his personality! Then he can have an arse hole like a clown’s pocket!

As explained in a light-hearted tune I wrote many years ago…

Clown’s Pocket- Dr Nimble
I hear that My Brutha! I'd luv to take a Fkn Crowbar to that Fkn 🦍GORILLA🦍!!! That's what He is!!! "NO MORE/NO LESS"
SP
Abhorrent.
Despicable.
Worthless.
Cunt.

I hope his grip on the soap in the prison showers is as shit as his personality! Then he can have an arse hole like a clown’s pocket!

I listened to "Clown's Pocket-Dr.Nimble"
Fkn lyrics R Great! Lmao,🤣...SP

Last edited:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
When white chicks go out with niggas
Screenshot_2021-11-19-01-11-02-1.png

Abhorrent.
Despicable.
Worthless.
Cunt.

I hope his grip on the soap in the prison showers is as shit as his personality! Then he can have an arse hole like a clown’s pocket!

Good shit, I like it.
Sad, I hate that most white people don't teach their children better than this. Race mixing is execrable, and this is often the outcome. Niggers are an instinctual, violent breed of sub-human, most often not able to control their urges or emotions. Around blacks, never relax.

Last edited:
nigger. thats what he is. a fucking nigger...
hitting and beating on a woman. hes not a real man. i dont care how mad he was or jealous rage. you just dont hit a woman. period!
Correction you never hit your woman or the women in your family, everyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned the second they start acting like a man