Explosion of a motorcycle bomb left a police officer injured (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Colombia - Attacks continue in the department of Cauca, a policeman was seriously injured when a motorcycle bomb exploded while he was carrying out an inspection in the municipality of Suarez.

The events were recorded near the municipality's police station when the community alerted about a suspicious package next to a motorcycle. Subintendent Yorman Cortés Acosta approached and seconds later the vehicle exploded.

According to preliminary information, the subintendent ended up with serious injuries to his hands and legs, for which he was immediately transferred to the Valle del Lili clinic.

photo_2022-06-16_20-03-22.jpg

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Colombia - Attacks continue in the department of Cauca, a policeman was seriously injured when a motorcycle bomb exploded while he was carrying out an inspection in the municipality of Suarez.

The events were recorded near the municipality's police station when the community alerted about a suspicious package next to a motorcycle. Subintendent Yorman Cortés Acosta approached and seconds later the vehicle exploded.

According to preliminary information, the subintendent ended up with serious injuries to his hands and legs, for which he was immediately transferred to the Valle del Lili clinic.

View attachment 593745

View attachment 593746
View attachment 593747
"FUBAR" Stupid MFKR! Well,thankfully He was a Stupid MFKR; B'cuz that 👁👁'd Fkn Awesome! I wonder where He Ended Up? Lol...SP

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned

View attachment 593745

View attachment 593746
View attachment 593747
a E.O once told me a bomb suit is really only there to keep the body of the explosives officer in one piece for his familys satisfaction, NOT an actual protection device.

I mean, I'm sure he was being sarcastic, but I also detected a large dollop of truth in his statement.

does a bomb suit really protect them from shockwaves and blast pressures?
I think not.

still, glad he's OK.
brave men, wherever theyre from.

Back