MUH FREEDOMS Extinction rebellion, man bun or slash n burn? and

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

So these fuckers.

Anyone's thoughts on the issue? Now I understand that climate change is a thing, 200 species go extinct every week, we use too many fossil fuels, ice caps are melting, plastics a fetishistic bitch etc etc

But anyone else think the vast majority of those involved haven't the slightest clue what they're doing?
I'm currently living in a large area of regenerative, permanent culture, edible woodlands. It's owned by a vegan couple, their son went to the extinction rebellion
When asked why
He said
"I didn't really understand, but my samba band was going so I did too"
And I wanted to beat him.

I've been pressing the woman as to why she goes to the extinction rebellion meetings and she said "I go for the group, there's a lot of solidarity, it feels like a movement, we're making a difference" which to me just sounds like self congratulatory group think, a bunch of people patting each other on the back for agreeing. She also goes to a regenerative culture group.. and last time she went I asked how it was and she said "it was amazing, we really unburdened and put things in perspective, it's for people who get depressed about the world to come together, we had a group.. (aha ah fucking hell lol).. we had a group cry at the end"

Now I know that's not what it's all about, bit I wonder just how many members are like this. I told her I voted ukip (yeah yeah take the piss guys) and she said "that's awful! Are you some kind of fascist!" And I said "well they're going to ban plastic bags" and she walked away lmao.

But when you consider who is funding this movement, and the apparent naivety of many of the members, does it not begin to feel slightly cultish? Playing on people's morals and hearts who don't really understand what's happening and basically radicalising otherwise nice people to achieve a far different goal?

Anyone's thoughts on this?
(I'm only posting as.. well there's a group of 20 coming to the land today, they arrived at 2:30.. so I'm hiding in my caravan out in the "wilderness" and have asked to be left the hell alone.. I'll get into an argument otherwise)

Also just want to add

I trapped, butchered and ate a rabbit yesterday as a private protest (brazed rabbit! Was luuuuuurvly, spent the whole night worried I'd get tularemia, didn't really do the checks)

Discuss?
(Bet I get ignored)

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
I agree with you completely. Don't get me started, on shit for brain vegan hippie liberals who are so open minded their brains fell out and they don't even know what the fuck they're protesting. As long as you agree with them otherwise you are Hitler, and to that I say, thank you, I just may be Hitler ?

OP
Be happy⚕

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
couldn't read past this sentence. that word triggers an automatic response where my eyeballs start rolling to the back of my head.
Ah fucking tell me about it.. I've got one hell of a collection of milk bottles in my caravans lmao.. and chicken bones.. and a rabbit hide which I'm not too fucking sure what I'm going to do with o.o turn it into some sorta purse probably

First night I moved here (generally I have the whole place to myself, they're elderly and don't live on the land themselves) but she stayed the first night..
And for dinner (lucky me, she made it.. I didn't have to cook! Oh what a joy)
Quite literally
She gave me a pan...
With red and white flowers in it, raw fucking flowers and this "minced greens" basically she shoved leaved into a mincer and bon appetit.
Next morning walked an hour to the nearest shop and bought a steak pasty..
Then forgot what veganism is and told her I'd just had a cheese and onion pasty thinking that was better

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
There's a cretinous old pop punk singer who posted dozens of pics and videos of himself at the protest, he also posted dozens of updates at the state of the world and the pollution caused by us humans... but then he flies to Venice 3 times a year

Dumbasses, the lot of em!

OP
Be happy⚕

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Who are these people? And why do I hate them so much?
They're thinking about sending a load of drones to Heathrow airport again to try and ground all the planes... Whilst being pro immigration.
They support Alexandria occasional cortex's new green deal.
They tried to bring London to a standstill.
They're mostly middle class fuckers looking to preach about the environment in order to give their lives some meaning..
And they hold meetings to help each other cope with the "depressing state of our sick society"..
And they hold meetings on the land I live on.. in which they all turn up in cars, on motorbikes and with vans then sit around eating leaves, doing yoga and banging drums around fires whilst pretending to be tranced out like some British imitation of a native American tribe at a black gospel church, eating mighty raw cocoa as if it was fucking amphetamine

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
They're thinking about sending a load of drones to Heathrow airport again to try and ground all the planes... Whilst being pro immigration.
They support Alexandria occasional cortex's new green deal.
They tried to bring London to a standstill.
They're mostly middle class fuckers looking to preach about the environment in order to give their lives some meaning..
And they hold meetings to help each other cope with the "depressing state of our sick society"..
And they hold meetings on the land I live on.. in which they all turn up in cars, on motorbikes and with vans then sit around eating leaves, doing yoga and banging drums around fires whilst pretending to be tranced out like some British imitation of a native American tribe at a black gospel church, eating mighty raw cocoa as if it was fucking amphetamine
Please kill a deer or rabbit, and throw it in the fire. Then say you're welcome hippie scum but also please wear running shoes so that you may live to tell the tale.

OP
Be happy⚕

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Please kill a deer or rabbit, and throw it in the fire. Then say you're welcome hippie scum but also please wear running shoes so that you may live to tell the tale.
I did kill a rabbit but.. well I've still got the head, feet, paws and fur.. double bagged and hidden away, waiting on a fox to come and help me hide the evidence

I talk a big game
But really..
It's not worth the hassle lol