***Extremely Graphic*** Murder of a woman

reigndelacore

MsBrightside
What's with these videos in which there is like 5 people killing 1 person and talk incessantly. I don't know about you but if I was going to cut a woman's head off I would not want to draw attention to myself by making a lot of noise.

Burnt Offerings

Carolina Reaper
What's with these videos in which there is like 5 people killing 1 person and talk incessantly. I don't know about you but if I was going to cut a woman's head off I would not want to draw attention to myself by making a lot of noise.
I think it's a psych-out thing, kind of like how Muslims scream "Allahu Akbar" when they're chopping someone up or how karate guys scream "kiai!" when they're throwing a strike. It's to keep them from freaking-out and losing their nerve.

LadeeV

Lurker
Why don't these idiots ever sharpen their blades before killing people? Is this part of the plan to drag out the suffering?

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
The original link is part one of this video.
Best Gore posted the 2nd half recently.
It shows the rest of the 'beheading' and her 'burial' in a very shallow grave.

Mr uncledilf

Alpha male
Evil Cunts. Not much info as to where this is from or when this hapenned.

Why are the evil? Because it is a woman refused a pussy pass? What if she was responsible for killing kids?
Evil Cunts. Not much info as to where this is from or when this hapenned.

Edit: video here
Why are they evil? Because it is a woman refused a pussy pass? What if she was responsible for killing kids? I sense white knight