FaceBook Live Whores

MasochisticMommy

✨🎭Emotionally Unstable🎭✨
Ok so back story there’s this “MOM” in my city who has decided it would be a great idea to go live on Facebook and suck dick and be a smut while her poor kid is asleep on the sofa not to mention they’re swapping saliva and this girl has herpies all these videos are clips people sent to me on Facebook it’s disgusting I feel for her kids I messaged her asking if she was okay and needed mental help willing to help her she said I was “hating” and that she was a grown single mother who can do what she wants.

I hate where I’m from because sadly shit like this isn’t even surprising.

everyone in this post is OVER 20 js

6384A483-3B29-44B4-BD3C-2960D12602E1.jpeg

BBB2EF5B-634A-4736-A507-828332006E34.jpeg
88C6B01C-04A2-4C09-82B5-A1BE9D4D0DB6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Thank you for posting MMommy! That woman really should be more responsible for her child. JMHO. A good mom has always been very important to me.
Congratulations on becoming a mommy yourself btw!! Lots of work there! Hope you stick around here. 😊

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Well,I guess it's a Fair Statement to say that kid has a Fkn Douche Bag Whore for a Mom,And is gonna B ridiculed and Bullied at School;And will more than likely Commit Suicide at an Early Age,Or some other Tragic Outcome! Way to go Mother;Your Scoring Really High on the Decency Scale,U Fkn Piglet!...SP

Nag_Nash

Fresh Meat
i like seeing people falling further and further. i like to see what they end up looking like. will they get a break? will luck find them? my guess is no but thats because i want to see them do bad. too bad for the kids. maybe grandma and grandpa have there shit together.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Firstly its probably you in the videos

secondly aside from everyone being overweight and having fucking dire taste in music it all seems like consenting adults having what they consider to be fun

Sorry about your herpes I hope you don't have too many pustulating vaginal sores

and denying the above will only make it true.

OP
MasochisticMommy

MasochisticMommy

✨🎭Emotionally Unstable🎭✨
Firstly its probably you in the videos

secondly aside from everyone being overweight and having fucking dire taste in music it all seems like consenting adults having what they consider to be fun

Sorry about your herpes I hope you don't have too many pustulating vaginal sores

and denying the above will only make it true.
Of course a smut like you wouldn’t see anything about this situation wrong.. I mean you’re a whore you’re used to this treatment “denying it only makes it true” lmfao riiiiiiight.