Fat Nerd Threatens Online Enemies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
It took me two minutes to realize that person is actually female, by the way.

IT KNOWS NINJITSU!

SE10

Rookie
Three seconds into the vid.

"so whadya see huh....see that"

Empty Mcdonalds cartons on the floor....lol.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
L.K.W.;14431 said:
Pretty sure this was posted somewhere on the site a few days ago...

I can't find my way around here half the time yet, anyway. I've been searching for Heads' documentary thread for like five minutes now.

L.K.W.

Rookie
Suicide Boy;14435 said:
I can't find my way around here half the time yet, anyway. I've been searching for Heads' documentary thread for like five minutes now.

Yeah, i've noticed it seems like some things have changed. Or new sections were created.

Suicide Boy;14435 said:

LOL "you fat motherfucker!!"

btw *smarmy voice* I subscribed to her thread so I just have to do the quick search option :joint:

here: head's thread

oh and i also stickied it

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
revolva;14440 said:
btw *smarmy voice* I subscribed to her thread so I just have to do the quick search option :joint:

here: head's thread

oh and i also stickied it

Yeah, I'm way too old-fashioned to remember newfangled features like thread subscriptions.

Also, I found the thread five seconds after I posted here. And I too was thinking it would be a good idea to sticky it, there are some good documentaries in there.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
It seems I've acquired yet another barnacle shitposter. Everywhere I go, there it is.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Tiger;14712 said:
i didn't believe you until it referred to itself as female...

At this point I'm starting to wonder whether it's male, and its character in the game was simply female, because that's the only time it refers to its gender.

Still, the speech mannerisms sound female to me. Really though, it could be either a fat bull dyke or a fat dude. The tits are no good for identification purposes, because it's so fat.

Back