Father And Son Bully 10 year Old Disabled Girl (1 Viewer)

stone baby

Banned
I want to whip this punks ass....sparta ohio has got to have at least one man in town to go take care of business with this dad.

Capture9024.PNG

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
Not condoning their behavior (obv), but filing charges??? For bullying???
Haven't the jud. sys/ppl in general got more serious matters to deal with than this bullshit?

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
bullying is a big no no right now. bullying related suicides are in the freak out numbers.

it's not like the old days whee you told yer mates and we all took whomever was a bully, out back and kick the shit outa him. coz, like, THAT makes YOU A bully. gotta run to the authoritah

miss the good ole daze

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
bullying is a big no no right now. bullying related suicides are in the freak out numbers.

it's not like the old days whee you told yer mates and we all took whomever was a bully, out back and kick the shit outa him. coz, like, THAT makes YOU A bully. gotta run to the authoritah

miss the good ole daze

hear ya. Lotsa countries bringing "anti cyber bullying" laws nowadays, too :grr: :lolwut: for fucksakes, what next?
:facepalm:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
I am beside myself with being appalled and fucking pissed off at the fact an ADULT man is teaching his little asswipe of A child to treat A little disabled girl in such A horrible manor!! And the stupid Bitch Mother is NO better defending her kid and they all need A swift ass kicking! I do hope Karma teaches them ALL A life lesson that they will never forget!

Angelahh

meow :o)
i posted here earlier but say this come up in the "whats new" thingy...

i was talking about this with friends last night and we are seriously planning something to make dad-of-the-year permanently walk like that

D

DECADENCE

If that was my daughter I would maim him, off camera of course. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread