Father of five girls slit open his 7-month pregnant wife's stomach in India to check if she was bearing a son (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Homfanigger

Where is Jesus when you need him!
This user was banned
If this happens in the West we will say he had a mental health issue. Because it happens in the East we say, they are all retarded. In the meantime, the number of young men committing suicide keeps increasing. As well as drug abuse, bullying, depression and a sense of just not being good enough. Homelessness, loneliness, anger and a deep sense of unhappiness are more common each day. There are a lot of problems on your doorstep, instead of focussing on solving them, we seemed to prefer to gossip and bitch about other people's problems.

Ogre Lord

Fresh Meat
A father of five daughters allegedly slit open his pregnant wife's stomach to find out if she was bearing a son this time. The husband - who has been named Pannalal - carried out the attack in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India, on September 19.
He attacked his wife with a sharp-edged weapon and has been taken into custody according to Pravin Singh Chauhan, a senior police official.
His wife, believed to be around 35, was seven-months pregnant according to police.

She is in a serious condition in a Bareilly hospital.

The family of the victim alleged that Pannalal wanted a son as he already had five daughters.
They suspect he committed the crime to know if the baby was male or female according to The Hindustan Times.

In India, the preference of sons still remains strong, with boys adding to the family wealth, while daughters drain it with dowries.

According to Newsweek 'sex selective abortions are widespread in India' where families would prefer to have sons. They said according to a 2007 report by the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) son preference in the county is a 'well-documented phenomenon'.

This has implications for skewed sex ratios, female feticide and higher mortality rates for girls.

Father of five girls slit open pregnant wife's stomach in India Father of five girls slit open pregnant wife's stomach in India
He should have his cock and balls split open for being a douche nozzle

wiggins

Forum Veteran
If he was Christian he'd be the kind of person who'd open his presents on Xmas eave because he just couldn't wait...

He's probably not a bad guy, just a guy with some issues around patience and cutting...

crashing

Fresh Meat
its because their most likely Muslim. if its a girl she will not be able to multiply as much as a man could. they also believe a woman does not bring as much honor as a man. google why Muslims shouldn't take birth control. google openly states Muslims shouldn't take birth control to ensure population growth/planning. you may think I'm joking/racist but this is completely true.
Yes, pardon me, I do think you are joking, google's first results are not the best source of information when you have 2 billion muslims on the planet, maybe !?

This sex-based honour scale is always culture related, has nothing to do with the teachings of islam. I've looked up the incident's report on tens of media pages, mostly indian ones, not one of them has mentioned the family's faith. Believe me on this, if he was a muslim you would have found it big letters on headlines, as always to link his barbarous inhuman act to his religion.

Check the image, tells you (the daily mail) the main reason for sons being preferred in india. In islam, the dowry, engagement ring, house, wedding costs and all the rest of the shit is on the groom, how much does a muslim girl pay to get married? Not a penny, all she has to do is consenting to the man proposing and to her marriage at the first place, and she's his wife. Also unlike some cultures, in islam her parents get nothing so –if they're asses– they won't sell their daughter to the highest price, all the dowry and gifts are the bride's property

Please pay attention to the sources of information and don't spread google's crap, half of the planet is already bullying us for things we never do
IMG_20210922_140447.jpg

Yes, pardon me, I do think you are joking, google's first results are not the best source of information when you have 2 billion muslims on the planet, maybe !?

This sex-based honour scale is always culture related, has nothing to do with the teachings of islam. I've looked up the incident's report on tens of media pages, mostly indian ones, not one of them has mentioned the family's faith. Believe me on this, if he was a muslim you would have found it big letters on headlines, as always to link his barbarous inhuman act to his religion.

Check the image, tells you (the daily mail) the main reason for sons being preferred in india. In islam, the dowry, engagement ring, house, wedding costs and all the rest of the shit is on the groom, how much does a muslim girl pay to get married? Not a penny, all she has to do is consenting to the man proposing and to her marriage at the first place, and she's his wife. Also unlike some cultures, in islam her parents get nothing so –if they're asses– they won't sell their daughter to the highest price, all the dowry and gifts are the bride's property

Please pay attention to the sources of information and don't spread google's crap, half of the planet is already bullying us for things we never doView attachment 543403
I do believe that faith in some sort of whacko fairy tale is the foundation of his argument.. Mud slime or not.. these sun monkies are out of their god damn minds with all their psychedelic trips and brains that just bubble and boil all day long… oh I forgot the fucking towel keeps you cool right

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
A father of five daughters allegedly slit open his pregnant wife's stomach to find out if she was bearing a son this time. The husband - who has been named Pannalal - carried out the attack in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India, on September 19.
He attacked his wife with a sharp-edged weapon and has been taken into custody according to Pravin Singh Chauhan, a senior police official.
His wife, believed to be around 35, was seven-months pregnant according to police.

The family of the victim alleged that Pannalal wanted a son as he already had five daughters.
They suspect he committed the crime to know if the baby was male or female according to The Hindustan Times.

In India, the preference of sons still remains strong, with boys adding to the family wealth, while daughters drain it with dowries.

According to Newsweek 'sex selective abortions are widespread in India' where families would prefer to have sons. They said according to a 2007 report by the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) son preference in the county is a 'well-documented phenomenon'.

This has implications for skewed sex ratios, female feticide and higher mortality rates for girls.

Father of five girls slit open pregnant wife's stomach in India Father of five girls slit open pregnant wife's stomach in India
I hope to Allah it was a son and he killed it.

Collins

Well Known Member

Fukin animal

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

Was it a son? Or an abortion?

Fuckin' hell...

Sadly, as soon as she's released she'll be beaten to death by the husbands family for the embarrassment of it.
One less future whore is all
I'll never understand that kind of extreme sexism/concern over gender. Totally wack.
because … women suck 😝

I’m jk btw

Hatchet

Lurker

Um correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't an ULTRASOUND tell you the sex of the baby?! 🤔

Back