Favorite type of gore? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
jumpers - especially the splat or 2nd bounce part. i wanna see the whole process. usually there's someone's head or construction equipment in the way.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
by far the living are more scarier than the dead. i prefer the gore manufactured in cult splatterpunk books and film that grabs you by the neck and rubs your face in the filth with mental manipulations that never leave you long after the images fade away

Last edited:

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Jumpers. I long for the day that someone posts a close-up video of the landing from a significant height. Because I am one seriously sick puppy.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Industrial, workplace accidents.. anything with big heavy churning cogs, good ol' machinery.. gets the heart going.
Love machete fights, any really intense fights tbh.
Cartel tortures.. only to see which one is most brutal. Saw one recently where a guy had his face skinned and then they skinned his torso from the neck down? Really skilled butcher doing the job.. completely fucked.
And good suicide jumper videos but they're so rare (good ones)..
I like seeing what they do in freefall, wonder what's going through their minds, what the moment feels like and whether they try to position themselves in any particular way.
Pretty fucked up thinking of the reasons why I like certain gore.. damn

Also some beheadings but not many, there's an old one of a Chechen soldier who really doesn't want to die yet.. horrible video..
I think I like the feeling bad for them.. in awe of how horrific it is and trying to put myself in their shoes..
The ones where they just take it like champs are ten a penny after all

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Hmmmm the best ones are the ones that make me feel something emotionally. Generally i can watch piles of them and not be too concerned.
I like ones like
Some Asian woman who was in a state of shock while carrying around her Mummys severed head after a bike accident.

Definitely the flaying alive of the teenager involved in the drug cartels.

Most interesting one was a human rights one of a kid (maybe 10 years old) in a refugee camp, accused of stealing bread. The mob kept telling him they were going to burn him alive.
He was soo scared he didn't realize, when he did, you could almost feel the despair yourself it was soo strong.

It took 7 tries to get him roasted. Turns out he was right it was some other assshole who took the bread

Wow.. not sure whether to thank you or not
That vudeo where the girl (clearly in shock) is careyica her mum's head around as If she wants someone to reattach it for her really fucked with me for a few days... Absolutely harrowing, instantly fell into her shoes (as close as can be anyhow) just imagining the fog rolling in over her mind, completely controlled by a parasitical grief and dissolution.. yeah what a fucking freak of a video that was :/
There's one where a large Russian guy is being held in the back of a police car, he then reaches over the front seat and slits the passenger side coppers throat and stabs him brutally. At one moment you see the cops eyes glaze over though he's still alive, and this strange look of both bloodless high peace and sheer desperation and panic overtake him.. that fucked me for a few nights too :/ still get a tad panicky thinking of it.. poor fucker, r.i.p

rimhem

NewbieX
depends. the most i like the ones i inflict on someone like beating to bruises, burning with hot wax/cigarettes, abuse to the point of crying, stomach punching etc. so bdsm gore i guess. of course i would love to go futher to choking to death and then fucking a dead body, playing with it until it roots and then keeping it in a backyard and visit daily to see how it decays.
i'm really into rape, forced stuff and begging so i like the vids when someone cry and beg for mercy just before beheading or shooting.
also i love just bodies of people that are atracctive for me, i like them in one pice ussually so death by choking/stabbing is the best(i love the look of cleaned stab wounds). i like as well beheaded skinny bodies, hot as fuck. close up at eyes are also amazing, i love how eyelashes of dead people look.
and somehow i find extremely atracctive vids when someone is dragging/moving a dead body and you can see how lifeless and limp it is, things like this always make me really turned on.

Back