Favorite type of gore? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
i prefer cinematic gore over real gore....somehow it outshines the real thing as it is romanticized via lighting, camera shot angles and cuts and background music or exploited silence in death /injury scenes

sozilla

NewbieX
i prefer cinematic gore over real gore....somehow it outshines the real thing as it is romanticized via lighting, camera shot angles and cuts and background music or exploited silence in death /injury scenes
Yeah I really like dismemberment and mutilation so I find crime scenes are always more creative on screen (think like NBC hannibal) But I still like to see how much one person can get done without a TV crew though.

Irl gore I like crime scenes and medical the most I still like being able to recognize the body and try to reconstruct it. It feels pretty impossible with accidents.
I also like aftermath of really depraved acts since the psychology is interesting

C17H21NO4

Eternal Gorehound
Radiation poisoning. Hisashi Ouchi's pictures will forever be my favorite real-life example. And Chernobyl firefighter Vasily Ignatenko reportedly even vomited parts of his lungs and liver, his wife had to remove the fleshy bits herself so that he doesn't choke on it. Stuff's insane but shit, I fucking love it.
Secondary, heavy decomposition/maggot stuff and burned bodies are pretty amusing too.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Myself,I like it all, to b honest,but your asking about a type,So I'd hv to say the Dumbass types;Not paying attention in the workplace:Shredding/Ripping/Gnashing type shit,as well as the deserved payback type stuff-explosions & shootings,etc...SP

Back