favorite type of gore (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tysap3d0

Lurker
I prefere children, females prefered but both are fine.
Same. Women being beaten and/or killed. Also, children covered in blood and/or mutilated.

People are going to say I'm crazy and I guess I am and I love it but I love femicide I look at it as artwork I'm an artist and I love making a beautiful masterpiece sweet sweet fantasy ❤️ I love female Gore videos of women being butchered dismembered beaten murdered and get enough of it to love it
Agreed. If given the opportunity to k_ll one, i wouldn't hesitate and do it smiling with a boner😈

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
I love the real Brutal ones, Like the copper and his son, Funky town, Anything like that. The one with the mans face cut off. I'm a freak....😅🤣
Even though the copper and his son and funky town were the FIRST ever gore I saw like 2 years ago. This was my first site, only.site I constantly use. I couldn't sleep very well.after watching those. Took me.a.few weeks to realise I wanted MORE...😅🤣

Anything involving Indians. They are the most animated of all races when it comes to last moments. Guessing all that vindaloo makes them twitchy and mentally unstable :D

Back