favorite type of gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoryRock

Want Cupcakes?
Not exactly sure why, but I always loved dismemberment/limbs ripped off, especially when they're still alive.

this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I’ve loved watching throat cutting you know decapitations the rape and then give a painful excruciating death or the victims exposed body blown or cut to pieces you can see the meat clearly out of place I like those the most

faceakinz3

Lurker
Sudden murders, like someone getting attacked out of nowhere I guess. It's kinda cool to watch, especially shootings

The blood is a bonus though, it's like gurgle gurgle ya know?

Conkevo

Embrace your race.
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I like seeing people scream while they know there's nothing they can do.
There were some cartel execution videos. Dude didn't even behead them let them scream, cut their throat and let them choke on their own blood, before decapitation them. Best vid I've ever seen.

Sholari

independent retired, mid weight
The ultimate gore is a crushed head from a traffic accident, there is nothing more gratifying, seeing the head in it's original state, and then seeing it crushed, the sounds it makes, first it sounds like blowing up a balloon with a needle, and subsequent hits sound like an egg cracking, it is a lovely set of sounds, how the blood spills and how some air comes out of the crushed brains and skull shards making a particular fart like noise, and seeing the eyes pooping out is quite erotic, i love it when they end up looking upwards, to the sky, with their crushed heads and eyes popping out, i love it even more when they are beautiful young people, girls, teens or boys, or young women, from middle upper classes, it is quite paradoxical to see a beautiful, young human being, with a perfect life, full of beauty and desired, getting crushed like a bug with a dirty bus or truck tire, that sudden change of situation is quite perplexing, seeing how they go from being beautiful and desirable to being a disgusting pile of dead meat that onlookers find unappealing, or simply they find it as something funny, it is quite hot to see a beautiful white young girl with her head crushed in a shit hole country, laying there on the road while ugly Indians or Africans look at her corpse and laugh, or when a beautiful person is crushed and a near by nasty and dirty hobo gets closer to look and laughs, the change of situations in these kinds of scenarios is absolutely extreme, from being a beautiful, high quality DNA, mind and physical being to being a dirty pile of crushed flesh by a dirty shit stained bus or truck tire, i can't help to wonder if these events are caused by whats known as karma, and specifically the karma caused by sex, orgies and bestiality, anyways, these types of deaths will never stop, and when they happen i fap hawwwrdddddddddddddd

Madwoman.x

Rookie
I'm partial to hangings, and bizarre type accidents.
I like animal attacks, train suicides, and I'm interested in seeing how people look when they're deconstructed into something almost unrecognisable.

Back