favorite type of gore (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

• I honestly think there is gore that ppl realy don’t see ... the shit you would have to pay for ... for instance if I can think of a way and I can’t find it I bet it exists but deep deep and many Bitcoin...

I feel like I may get some hate for this but I gravitate towards videos of kids getting run over. It forces me to be extra cautious when I’m with my nephews or friend’s kids to ensure the same fate doesn’t happen to them.

I DO NOT enjoy anything related to animals. I can watch people old and young experience fates worse than death but I get teary if I even hear about, say, a cat in distress because someone accidentally stepped on his tail.
    Me too. I know people call that pussified but damnit, animals are so innocent and helpless. I’d die and kill for my dogs and cats. I can’t watch that shit. Everything else is a go tho ❤️ Especially cutting off arms and legs and watching the person trying to slither away

this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
    I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
    I like beheadings always have, it’s nice to see red hot blood pouring out while their bodies still try to breath.

vinapeachy

This user was banned
    Me too. I know people call that pussified but damnit, animals are so innocent and helpless. I’d die and kill for my dogs and cats. I can’t watch that shit. Everything else is a go tho ❤️ Especially cutting off arms and legs and watching the person trying to slither away
    100% same here. And lol slither away is awesome

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
    Super Moderator
    No necrophilia, animal gore, or small children.....otherwise, bring it on :poison: :death::ko:

36426.gif

mkiller

Lurker
    I luv it all,Of Course! But Work Place Deaths! And The Jumpers=SHPLATT- Eww that Beautiful Fkn Sound! R Probably My Favs! Fuck Ya! 🤙
    I luv it all,Of Course! But Work Place Deaths! And The Jumpers=SHPLATT- Eww that Beautiful Fkn Sound! R Probably My Favs! Fuck Ya! 🤙...SP
    What a repulsive cunt you are id love to stick a knife up your faggot ass you shitstain.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
    What a repulsive cunt you are id love to stick a knife up your faggot ass you shitstain.
    This is a "Gore Site" Cum Bucket! So Wipe the Sperm off Your Lips,And GTFOH BITCH! Stick a Knife up My Ass? Stop tryin to B My Boyfriend! Even if the Knife Does sound Appealing! FAGGOT!!!
    SP

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
    This user was banned
    Police bodycam shooting videos
    Modern war footages
    Bosnian war footages
    The first and the second chechen - russian war conflict war footages
    Street fighting videos
    Car accindents
    Suicide videos with guns
    Complete autopsy footages
    The ISIS execution or war videos were pretty fun and action-packed until they were made but I also felt sorry for the victims somewhere

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
    There is no favorite type of gore. One day I am in a mood where I enjoy watching people being beaten to death in a streetfight, the other day I like more bloody type of videos like beheadings or torture videos. I really depends on my mood...

I have to admit that I am browsing gore sites not only to see gore, but to see uncensored reality. A housewife which is beaten and humilated by her husband does not fit into a "gore genre" but sites like GG are the only media where you can see cases like described before.
    As I have stated in my introduction the "need" and deep desire to see what is somekind "hidden" behind a curtain of privacy is also an motivation for me to browse sites like this.

[Edited 21:10/More precise details]

Last edited:

Xena1966

This user was banned
    These are the kind of responses I was looking for when I kept trying to do a thread on gore and why you like that. Since I'm a target, I only got fluff comments. I'm still wondering about the "why" part. Maybe we like things and don't even know why. Personally, I like the aftermath pictures. Why? Because it's just mind-boggling to see the before and after pictures...the difference...how a normal human can end up...does that make sense?

SadistWrath

Lurker
    to be frank, I like suicide videos, and I also like gun caused deaths, don't get me wrong but I get hella excited when people posts those kind of vids.

Jeorg

Lurker
    The one where the people receive non-lethal injuries and they clearly deserve it. These people include:
    -Murderers.
    -Rapists.
    -"Cheese Pizza" enthusiasts (the worst of all of these, in my honest opinion).
    -Anyone who supports anti-free-speech laws.
    -Myanmar government officials.

Edgarvalden

skinny blonde narcopath bitch
    This user was banned
    i love self harm gore too LOL, its most easily accessible to me and is something I can actually do myself as well

When it comes to the gore itself, I've always loved watching decapitations because of the sheer amount of blood that tends to get everywhere.
    But of couse, I also love dismemberment and disembowelment too!
    I am very close to agreeing. My very first is a bear doing the very same thing, except slowly, painfully.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
    This user was banned
    Decaps where the victim still looks sentient, even for very short periods. Some say it's not possible..but how would they know for sure?

Back