favorite type of gore (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

kaijucore

bird law expert
Mob justice - if they’re some scumbag rapist or child rapist, or they’ve abused someone in some way, I love seeing them get what they deserve. Especially if they’re screaming. Method of revenge barely matters, as long as it isn’t a quick death I’m happy to watch.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Mob justice - if they’re some scumbag rapist or child rapist, or they’ve abused someone in some way, I love seeing them get what they deserve. Especially if they’re screaming. Method of revenge barely matters, as long as it isn’t a quick death I’m happy to watch.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think about the same mob justice videos you've seen, and then you definitively find out the individual was actually innocent?
It's happened, even in instances where the individual confessed (under duress/torture) so, mob/social justice instances, always make me wonder about if they got the correct person.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think about the same mob justice videos you've seen, and then you definitively find out the individual was actually innocent?
It's happened, even in instances where the individual confessed (under duress/torture) so, mob/social justice instances, always make me wonder about if they got the correct person.
If you torture someone long enough they will tell you what you wanna hear to make it stop, even dirty lies.

lavenderlivin

Professional Flower Girl
The worst of the worst, it fascinates me seeing the degenerate states we all fall to. But as my tolerance is ever-growing, that list of 'shocking' stories shrinks. So, I tend to prefer intentional animal abuse / gore, despite being a big animal lover myself. Call me crazy, I just enjoy the variety over the typical police shootout, jealous ex, psychopath, etc.

Whity83

NewbieX
Ich gucke meist die Mimik der Personen die Wissen das Sie gleich sterben Es fasziniert mich einfach genauso wie die letzten Atemzüge oder Gegurgel

GenkiGenki

Old school gore appreciator
Old gore medias, like archives videos/images?clips from old gore sites or from the shockumentaries like Traces of death etc

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Working place accidents above everything. You know, people getting crushed, mangled, impaled, sucked into machinery, jumping/falling into molden steel.... ahhh! 👌

I really like those with suicides.
Every time I feel low or suicidal, I watch this kind of content and it really helps me.
I'm not sure why, but I'm think I'm not alone.
The second type is those that were shot in a shit hole 3d world country,
makes you grateful for what you've got.

leerdheedees

NewbieX
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
really i like watching people get shot/stabbed to death but not some blurry pixel footage i like to see it and here the sounds

Back