favorite type of gore (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

malik24

NewbieX
Accidental deaths, beating deaths and decapitations.

There is something about getting your head chopped off. It's like taking a picture of your last emotion.

Ripperrr

Lurker
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
Anything and everything and I love them in the form of good compilations 🥵

Genocide. After seeing so many fellow Americans turn into absolutely insufferable goody goodys it's just feels so right to watch their oh-so-holy minority's get butchered. One thought that worries me is that what if someday the goody goodys at the UN win and there's no more genocide or war or shit? Then all there would be left is miserable hipster goody goody fucks. That's why I prefer modern genocides like Syria and shit that happened this year so I can say to myself "yes it's all still happening". Feel free to recommend videos always appreciated.

coldrant

Evil nemesis
I love videos where someone cuts out their own or someone else's testicle...not sure why. Guess I'm a creep
🙃

CheesePizzaYummy

This user was banned
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
I like anything that involves women being hurt

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i

animal gore, street justice, hangings (preferably forced) stabbing, mutilation & dismemberment, children suicide, the most heartbreaking brutal videos are always the best. Also anything that shows a different culture in everyday life, such as mob justice In a small town of Brazil or a live streamed suicide in India. Anyways fuck you niggers and fags go kill yourself

I love seeing factory accidents of any kind and on camera

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Mainly War related gore.
Beheadings used to be what turned my stomach, but after watching a few, I've come to "like" them and find them really interesting.
Live dismemberments are also pretty lit.
The thing I'm prowling for the most tho is headshots with massive exit wounds ... I'm quite fascinated by them and the splatter they produce.

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Prefer bloodless deaths, hangings and strangulation or drowning. Except about the hottest thing I've seen are those four ladies being chopped up by a cartel and thrown into a pile of limbs and torsos.

umskiptar

misanthrope
Accidents/ workplace accidents. Brutal beatdowns (with lots of blood). Knife fights that end in bloobaths, suicide by gun, poison, squirming, uncomfortable, twitching, seizing, etc.

Back