favorite type of gore (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

c14

Lurker
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
Hmm well suicide ones are pretty cool especially gunshots or like hangings (the full videos) just seeing how it sorta fascinates me, idk not in a “I enjoy people suffer” type of shit. Just watching it to see how it is…. If that makes any sense? Also medical! Just anything I can get my little two eyes to see on that section, I like to learn about anatomy so it’s pretty dope on that section:)

vootox

putrefaction enthusiast
Putrefaction for sure, specifically when it’s been sitting for a while before found. Rape victims are probably my all-time favorite because of all the maggots

PeckingWilly

Lurking
A decapitation was one of the earliest gore videos I remember watching, so those always have a place in the top.

Aside from that, I'm always interested in suicides and stabbing victims.

uhhhdoggered

NewbieX
this can be a certain genre (war, medical) certain situations (suicide, hit by car) and anything under the sun!! tell me what you enjoy most seeing!

personally my favorite is seeing cuts, but not just pictures,, videos. I love to see a blade slide smoothly across the skin to open the layers of the bubbly yellow fat.. i dont know why but its just so satisfying :0!!!
I also enjoy seeing gore art because it can be stylized to be even more gruesome than in real life >:))
Decomposing corpses,suicide, and autopsy’s

Back